Ivy Park at Cerritos

Reviews of Ivy Park at Cerritos

Assisted Living Reviews for Ivy Park at Cerritos

June 30, 2014

By Leela2

It is a lovely facility. We've been there for lunch, thinking that we were going to go stay for several days. The food was OK. I was interested in a 2-bedroom apartment. I wouldn't call it spacious, but it appeared to be very nice and clean. Each bedroom has a nice-sized closet. We would just have to have a microwave, and that's about it. Or I would go down to three meals a day, and I don't know if that is going to make me happy or not. I thought it was very nice. We were invited two weeks ago. Then, after that, we were invited to a big party that they gave for Father's Day, which was lovely. It was really nice.

September 26, 2011

By puttykat

This is a 5-star assisted living facility!! It's like living in a 5-star hotel with all the best amenities and great food. I love this place. I highly recommend it.

Costs for Ivy Park at Cerritos

Photos of Ivy Park at Cerritos

Services and Amenities of Ivy Park at Cerritos

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 198602608

About Ivy Park at Cerritos

At The Grove at Cerritos, your days can be as full as you wish. With an amazing location right next to the vibrant Cerritos College and close to cultural attractions like the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts and Cerritos Sculpture Garden — The Grove can be your home base for a life filled to the brim with possibilities.

Independent Living at The Grove at Cerritos:

As a resident at The Grove, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life. Here are the included services for independent living:

• Exceptional restaurant-style dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen laundry services
  • Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
  • Health and fitness classes
  • 24-hour emergency call system and onsite staff
  • Scheduled group transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events, and entertainment
  • Utilities (except phone), access to Wi-Fi, heating, and air conditioning
  • Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds

Assisted Living at The Grove at Cerritos:

The Grove at Cerritos’ assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services to enjoy all of the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as highly-personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the additional services offered in assisted living:

• Restaurant-style dining choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping, personal, and linen laundry service
  • Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
  • Assistance with managing medications
  • Licensed nurse on staff
  • A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social, and intellectual
  • Utilities (except phone), access to Wi-Fi, heating and air conditioning

As a resident at The Grove at Cerritos, you will find a CARF-Accredited community with all kinds of lifestyle opportunities for social connections, health, and wellness activities through our ZEST™ Wellness, along with all the comforts and conveniences of care services to help simplify life.

Map of Ivy Park at Cerritos