Wooddale Village Retirement

Reviews of Wooddale Village Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Wooddale Village Retirement

May 31, 2017

By pat156558

I liked Wooddale Village the best. They didn't have hallways where you have to use the elevator and that's a big thing. I liked the fact that you could walk out your front door and you're on grass where you can walk to the cafeteria or dining room. They're very nice people, and the food is excellent. They will take you anywhere you want to go. They had lots of activities and dinner shows a couple of times a month. You get a full kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom with washer and dryer and an outside patio.

May 10, 2016

By pegmihZHUCF

I was favorably impressed by this community. Unfortunately, it is only independent living and a person would have to move to another facility for assisted living, etc.

April 14, 2016

By William122650150

Wooddale Village looked clean and well kept with homey, apartment-like rooms. They told us that my father would wear a button around his neck to press for someone to go up to assist him. The community looked clean, the people seemed friendly, and the dining room was nice.

Photos of Wooddale Village Retirement

Services and Amenities of Wooddale Village Retirement

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Wooddale Village Retirement

Wooddale Village is a beautiful resort-style retirement community located in Sun City, offering the finest in services, amenities, and healthy lifestyle. This community offers spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes with views of lush, green courtyards lined with trees, water features, and ponds. Residents who choose Wooddale Village as their home enjoy the freedom of living a carefree, active lifestyle that keeps them young at heart.

Map of Wooddale Village Retirement