The Sierra's Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of The Sierra's Assisted Living
Assisted Living Reviews for The Sierra's Assisted Living
February 22, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for The Sierra's Assisted Living
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of The Sierra's Assisted Living
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms
- Resident Capacity: 10
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL11274H
About The Sierra's Assisted Living
The Sierra's Assisted Living Home is an Assisted Living Facility located in Scottsdale Arizona and was founded in 2004. The Sierra's Assisted Living Home is home to seniors and retired residents who place a high value on their independence, friendships, healthy lifestyle, and medical care. Our home is state licensed to provide care for up to 10 individuals in private or semiprivate rooms. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities and 24 hour care.
We provide weekly professional entertainment including: singers, dancers, storytellers, comedians, seasonal events, performing arts & crafts, new and classical movies, and seminars. We also provide an incredible array of professionally led activities including: exercise and movement classes, challenging card, board and word games, sightseeing outings, volunteer social and community improvement programs, and prayer services.
- Great care is taken to match caregivers with similar interests, personalities and abilities to ensure quality care and compatibility.
- Our professional caregivers provide a variety of independent and assisted living services, including but not limited to: Bathing, Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Transferring, Incontinent Care, Non-Ambulatory Assistance, Wheel-Chair and Walker
- 3 Homemade meals and snacks served Daily
- Special Diets as Ordered by Physicians
- Assistance with Exercise and Treatment Plans
- Full Housekeeping
- Laundry/Change Linens
- Appointment Scheduling and Reminders
- Shopping and Errands
What Makes Us Special
We provide a Special Combination of Personalized Care, Supportive Services, and Health-Related Services. Residents are encouraged to function as independently as possible with necessary assistance from our staff. Twenty-Four hours a day supportive services are available to meet the planned and unplanned needs of our residents.