American Orchards

Reviews of American Orchards

Memory Care Reviews for American Orchards

December 21, 2017

By Paula

The rooms at American Orchards were awesome. They have big bathrooms, and some of the rooms have little kitchenettes in them with a sink and a refrigerator, and if you want to bring in a microwave you can, but they don’t supply them for safety reasons. It was beautiful. They have several beautiful dining rooms, and the food is made in the property; nothing is brought in. They have all kinds of activities. They were having a Mother's Day brunch and the Kentucky Derby party; they were having all kinds of stuff. They had a beautiful patio with a barbecue grill and a fireplace. A lot of the rooms had patios off of them, but it was more expensive. They had a memory care unit too. The owners who run it live across the street, they are there all the time, so they are within easy reach, and they have a nurse on call 24/7. I loved it. If I was older, I would move in there if I had the money.

November 24, 2017

By Lisa

We saw assisted living and Alzheimer's/memory care at American Orchards. It's beautiful. It's got skylights inside, so it's bright inside. It's brand new. The staff is phenomenal. They have lots of activities. They take them on field trips, they have music and exercising, they play games, and they have a recreation director that keeps them busy all day. I saw the dining area and it was very nice.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of American Orchards

About American Orchards

American Orchards is a senior living provider in Gilbert, Arizona that offers residents Memory Care. Contact American Orchards for more details on services and rates.

Map of American Orchards