Country Cottage - Huntsville

Reviews of Country Cottage - Huntsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Cottage - Huntsville

February 28, 2013

By Lawrence1

Country & Columbia Cottages was a nice facility and in a nice area. The staff seems to be very knowledgeable, very friendly, and they seem to be happy to be there. However, I thought maybe their number was a bit low, because they mainly had two people that tended to a cottage with 16 rooms. I felt like three of four would have been a better number. But I was pleased with what I saw otherwise. The rooms were very nice, but it was smaller than what we really would want for her. The way they had set the cottages was neat. They had 16 rooms to a cottage, so you have a small community. But it was large enough that if you want to walk around the perimeter of the cottage you got some exercise. But the main problem with them was they did not have 24-hour nurse on site. My mother's long-term insurance policy requires that.

May 09, 2012

By LuLo

The place is very nice and they have a pretty good facilities. But its a bit expensive for us and did not go well in our price range.So we chose another facility.

Costs for Country Cottage - Huntsville

Photos of Country Cottage - Huntsville

Services and Amenities of Country Cottage - Huntsville

• Companion Suites: No

• Get Costs

About Country Cottage - Huntsville

At the Cottage, you’ll find a cozy, Southern community that offers both physical support and a welcoming and active environment for your loved one. With regular opportunities to challenge the mind and nurture the heart, our mission is to offer our residents the ability to achieve their desired quality of life.

Home is more than just a place to live - it’s a feeling of warmth and comfort. That’s why the Cottage has cozy common areas where new and old friends can enjoy being together along with different sizes and styles of apartments and service programs tailored to suit the individual needs of each resident. Whether your loved one needs a little assistance or requires a great deal of hands-on care, we can help.

Map of Country Cottage - Huntsville