Redstone Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

12000 Turnmeyer Dr, Huntsville, AL 35803
Redstone Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Redstone Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Redstone Village

February 26, 2017

By Jen326702

I found Redstone Village to be an exceptionally clean, nice, and well-decorated facility. The residents appeared to be well cared for. I only met the marketing director, who was very nice. I have heard from some other people who have family members there, that the employee turnover is quite high, and this is a bit concerning to me. The rooms were very nice and right off the main living area. They were quite small, but I understand they do that to allow the residents to feel secure and to encourage them to go out into the common area. You bring your own furniture, which is nice.

June 10, 2016

By Reva373834

Redstone Village was not very personal and seemed more like a facility, not a home. They showed us a couple of different-sized rooms, and it was pretty expensive. The staff who toured us was very nice.

February 29, 2016

By Anetta

It bothered me to wait for so long to speak to someone, but they were helpful at Redstone Village. The facility is small, but they have big grounds with beautiful landscaping.

July 31, 2014

By Melba2

A friend of mine was happy at Redstone Village with the care and the attention that she is getting. The facility has a beautiful view and it's very clean and neat. She thinks that the place is wonderful and she's making lots of friends. They play bridge almost every day and they have a lot of going on. They have church there and she is very happy.

July 18, 2014

I'm in the process of moving into this community. I have a one-bedroom place at Redstone Village. The people have been very accommodating, and they have put in some furniture that I would need. My apartment is in the independent living, and when your health goes downhill and you need some assistance, you shift over to their assisted living facility. If you continue to go downhill, you go to the skilled nursing facility, and the fourth facility they have is for people whose minds are just not functioning properly. It is expensive, but I would absolutely recommend this place. Redstone Village is kept up exceptionally well. The view is gorgeous. They keep the grounds completely. They take care of the yardwork, and they have "safety people" 24/7, so there has been no problem of people getting in who are not supposed to be there. Also, the independent living restaurant is really nice. They have facilities for workouts and therapy. Everything I need to have as good a lifestyle as possible is at Redstone Village, and I'm pleased about that.

June 08, 2012

By DLC1

New and well laid out for dementia and Alzheimer's residents. Activities are wonderful and thoughtful for memory issues. Families included in decisions about their loved ones care.

May 17, 2012

By katieidt

My grandmother stayed at Grandview Gardens. She loved it there. She enjoyed the meal service and the social activities that the staff provided for residents. The floor staff truly cared about her well-being and made sure she got the best care possible. The facilities were very nice. She was able to make a cozy home for herself there without feeling cramped into a clinical feeling space. The apartments had good light, functional layout and the necessary safety equipment to provide an excellent balance of maximum independence with easy access to help when needed. Grandview Gardens was also very supportive of our family as we transitioned my grandmother from home care to a facility. It was difficult for my mother to face this necessary change in my Grandmother's living arrangements. They were very helpful to her. When I would visit my Grandmother, I could tell that she was happy there. I could also tell that the staff truly cared. That was important to me and my family.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Other

This place is amazing. The facility is clean and very inviting. The people there are very pleasant. Making sure to tend to your every need, I have never felt as if I was not taken care of. A charming place that has a lot of class depth. If anyone in Alabama who is thinking about placing a loved one in an assisted living center, then I recommend this one for sure. Also the other people who live there are all so friendly, which makes it easier for me to feel comfortable meeting new people.

Independent Living Reviews for Redstone Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Redstone Village

January 24, 2014

By South hunts

Best place in this town by far!

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Redstone Village

Questions about Redstone Village

What transportation services does Redstone Village offer to assisted living residents?

Redstone Village has scheduled local courtesy transportation for appointments and outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Redstone Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Dining at Redstone Village is exceptional, with restaurant-style dining featuring chef-prepared cuisine.

What safety features or security measures does Redstone Village offer to assisted living residents?

Grandview assisted living at Redstone Village has a 24-hour personal urgent response system along with licensed nursing staff on-site around the clock.

What transportation services does Redstone Village offer to independent living residents?

Costs for Redstone Village

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: 15007,15009,15011

About Redstone Village

Redstone Village is a Life Care CCRC nestled atop Farley Mountain in Southeast Huntsville, AL. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation. Redstone Village's style of living is about choices, services, and peace of mind. We offer an indoor aquatic and fitness center as well as various dining venues. Come explore our beautiful mountaintop and all our amenities including healthcare when you need it at Redstone Village.

We offer a 90% refundable entrance fee plan for Independent Living or no upfront Entrance Fee for health services just a small community fee.

Map of Redstone Village