Gardens of Hazel Green

Reviews of Gardens of Hazel Green

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens of Hazel Green

January 16, 2016

By Judy118664250

At Gardens of Madison, the staff was very nice, and everything was clean and organized. I didn’t see any red flags. The food looked adequate, good, and tasty. The staff said they take trips. They had an exercise room and board games. The rooms were clean and small.

Costs for Gardens of Hazel Green

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: D4537

About Gardens of Hazel Green

gardensofhazelgreen.com

Friendly, southern and oh so charming, the Gardens of Hazel Green offers the personal attention and home-like environment your loved one deserves. From the rockers on the shady back porch to the family-style dining room to the comfortable central common area, our senior community fosters a feeling of 'family' and belonging. With only 16 suites, the Garden of Hazel Green is a small, welcoming place where true friendships are made. Choose two floorplan options, all suites are equipped with, cable TV connections, free WIFI and emergency alert system. We are always available to assist with any situation or emergency 24/7.

Good meals have been the center of our lives for years, so our cooks prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day. Our residents enjoy eating together and sharing lots of stories. There is plenty of time for socializing and enjoying recreational activities. Our staff intimately knows every resident's favorite foods, hobbies and talents. Our activities are personalized to please them. We also take care of the housekeeping and laundry chores.

So come to the Gardens of Hazel Green for a visit...our friendly residents and caring staff would welcome you and encourage you to stay!

The Gardens of Hazel Green provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community for making new memories.

Map of Gardens of Hazel Green