Brookdale Jones Farm

Reviews of Brookdale Jones Farm

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Jones Farm

January 27, 2014

By Eugenia2

I know about Brookdale. We have several people in our church who live there and they're very pleased with it. They say the food is good. I have eaten there. I went to a seminar there over six months ago and it was very good. They have lots of activities that they can join in if they want to and they have a shuttle to take them shopping if they come to doctors' appointments. They seem to be very adequate with several other places here in Huntsville. They were one of the original ones and they keep everything upgraded and it's very nice.

December 26, 2013

By Nell2

Our visit at Brookdale Place at Jones Farm went well. I enjoyed it. It was a really nice place. They have assisted living and independent living. It was clean and there was no smell. The staff who showed me around gave me a lot of attention so that was good. I saw one room and it was very efficient. It was small but well planned. I really like the little balcony outside. They did have planned activities for their residents there. I went to the independent living dining area, which was just a dining room but it was clean and nice. The residents there seemed like they were enjoying themselves. Overall, it was a good place.

May 14, 2013

We chose Brookdale Place Jones Farm for my aunt because of the location and the rating. The independent living apartments were larger compared to the assisted living apartments. It would be nice if the assisted living facility was more like a real apartment. They had various activities but my aunt is deaf so it limited her access to these activities. The staff were nice and I do not have any complaints. The food was good but it was too expensive for visitors because they charged way too much.

May 11, 2013

By Caring 8966

I was disappointed with my visit at Brookdale Place Jones Farm because I waited for the person I had an appointment with. She was busy with another client. The residents were also arguing with the person who gave the tour. There was also a strong odor inside the facility. It was larger than the other places and I thought my mother would not be comfortable there.

February 28, 2013

By Lawrence1

Brookdale Place Jones was very nice and had more of a cottage feel. The rooms were larger and I think it was two floors with 24/7 nurse on site. There were 96 residents, 48 on each floor. It was at the back of an apartment complex and the setting wasn't the best, even though it's in Jones Valley which is a beautiful area. Otherwise, I was very impressed with the facility and everything else on it. The staff was adequate for the number of residents. We were able to speak with some of the residents and the feedback was very good. So I felt like they were running a very good facility.

October 30, 2012

By David13

Brookdale Farms is a great facility in a great location. I'm quite happy with what they have to offer. The staff was quite good and personable. They have professional chef and the meals were good. I'm quite pleased with it.

May 18, 2012

By JesseCordell

I have never spoken to any of the staff or had to deal with them but the place is beautiful. They have outdoor gardens which my Mother in Law loves, She says the provide her with good food several times a day that fit her needs because she is diabetic and they also have choices of what food they want so they are not stuck with one option of take it or leave it. They organize different activities for them like shopping trips and activities and even social gatherings like dancing. They have a bulletin board up in the community center and it shows different things they have such as education programs for anyone interested. They also provide transportation to go anywhere around the facility for people who can not get arount very well.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Jones Farm

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• State Licenses: D4524

About Brookdale Jones Farm

Brookdale Jones Farm provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Jones Farm