Madison at The Range

Reviews of Madison at The Range

Assisted Living Reviews for Madison at The Range

September 11, 2021

By John

We did a tour of Madison at The Range. It was nice. Its more expensive; but at this point in your life, you got to do something that you enjoy. It's modern looking. They have a swimming pool and an outside courtyard. They have a place where you can go look at flowers. They have a bar there, which is not a bad thing. There's a place where you can have a party. They have a physical fitness room, a bingo room, and a TV watching room. They have a lot of amenities. We looked mostly the studios. It was clean, spacious, and had a microwave and a refrigerator. I guess that's all you need. I think it has a stove. They serve three meals a day, and I understand that it has a pretty good cooking staff. I took my wife out there, and she was impressed with it. They do have bingo and stuff like that. It's just a good atmosphere. It's kind of out in the country. You can see the woods from it. It's not stacked on top of everything, like a lot of them are.

June 22, 2021

By Sherry

Madison at The Range was an awesome facility. It was very clean and very nice. The rooms were very nice. The amenities were awesome. They have a pool, a hot tub, a greenhouse, an activity center, and they have a five-star chef. It's just a nice place to visit. The staff was very sweet. My mom is moving into a one-bedroom apartment, and it has a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bath. It's not the biggest one-bedroom apartment, but it's very adequate and will serve her needs very well. They have two-bedroom and studio apartments as well. They have a courtyard, beauty-salon services, and an exercise room. We basically walked in the door and fell in love with the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Madison at The Range

Costs for Madison at The Range

Photos of Madison at The Range

Services and Amenities of Madison at The Range

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: D4544

About Madison at The Range

Welcome to Upscale Senior Living in Madison

Madison at the Range is what seniors talk about when it comes to the upscale lifestyle. Whether you are searching for assisted living or memory care services in Madison, Alabama, you will receive diligent attention, scrumptious dining and carefree living in a high-end environment.

Discover a lifestyle of fun, purpose and engagement at our beautiful community.

• 14 gorgeous acres for walking, meditating or playing golf
  • Four unique courtyards with two greenhouses and gardening
  • Plunge pool to take a dip or attend aquatic exercise classes
  • Fire pit among forestry to sit outdoors swapping stories
  • World-class spa and wellness center for complete relaxation
  • Spacious lounge area for family get-togethers
  • Tavern or restaurant available for any-time dining

Madison at The Range offers the following living accommodations and more for our residents:

• Weekly housekeeping and flat linen services
  • Concierge chauffeur service available for scheduled transportation
  • Associates on-site 24/7
  • Emergency response system
  • Interior and exterior maintenance
  • Move-in coordination

Assisted Living

Dedication, invigoration and stimulation define assisted living from Madison at The Range. We provide the services necessary to live the lifestyle you desire in our high-end environment.

• Licensed nurse on site 24/7
  • Associates on site 24/7
  • Emergency response system
  • Medication administration and management
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting assistance
  • Minimal assistance with transferring
  • Fitness and wellness activities
  • Three chef-inspired meals daily with flexible options from the Freedom Dining program
  • Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
  • Plentiful activities and events including The Academy programming

Memory Care

Madison at The Range provides expert care for residents with Alzheimer’s and/or dementia. Every day we enhance our memory care residents’ lives with plentiful activities like gardening and music, healthy dining with savory and delicious ingredients, and dedicated care from passionate and knowledgeable associates.

• Individualized care
  • Medication management
  • Brain fitness and memory enhancement programs
  • Three chef-inspired meals
  • Snacks and beverages throughout the day
  • 24/7 specially trained memory care associates
  • 24/7 licensed nurse on site
  • Programs tailored to residents’ interests
  • Plentiful activities for family involvement
  • Fitness and wellness activities

Thank you for your interest at Madison at the Range. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Madison at The Range