Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

Reviews of Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

October 17, 2014

By Connie38

Clearwater is clean, bright, open, and inviting. The people were friendly and couldn’t be more helpful. Food was good except for having assigned seating and the feeding times were set. The rooms were almost like a hotel room. It had a single bed, a small kitchenette area, and an attached bathroom.

July 18, 2014

By Paula28

My husband is at Clearwater Springs. He's been there for three weeks now. It's a very attractive facility. It's up to date, with lots of windows and light. All together, it has a pleasant environment. His apartment is nice and clean. He has a big bathroom, with a walk-in shower. We are able to bring his cat with him. The staff were all very good. Everything seems to be fine, but he is complaining about the food. They have good variety of activities. They have an ice cream social every Wednesday at 2 o'clock. They watch movies and play games. They also have a shuttle bus that takes people to concerts, to restaurants, and to doctor's appointments.

May 15, 2012

By Couturecuts

My grandmother stayed at this facility, there was also one in Eugene, Oregon called Fox Hollow but she was unhappy there and chose to move to the Clearwater facility instead to be closer to family and because she had contacts there and knew it was a better place. I have been there many times to visit her over the past year. It was a nice clean up to date facility with very caring staff.

April 10, 2012

By studentnurse

I thought it was a beautiful place. The facility is well kept and you can tell that the faculty really care about taking care of this place and the residents. It provided great amenities and help with activities of daily need. The residents have full kitchens, emergency call systems, air conditioning, outside patios and gardens, 24 hour staffing, parking, etc....basically everything you would want or need in an apartment for an elderly individual. I felt very safe having my grandmother stay there and honestly enjoy visiting her more due to the great location. They even have a full time activity director that plans things for them to do and keep them busy! I also really appreciate the on site medical visits, help with her pills, health screenings, and help with her activities of daily living. She really loves it there and I am so glad we chose it for her. I do not have any negative comments to make about this location.

Costs for Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

Photos of Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Clearwater Springs Assisted Living

Clearwater Springs is an Assisted Living community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents.

Located in the heart of Clark County, our beautiful community features residents from all walks of life. No matter where your loved one is moving in from, they'll feel right at home at Clearwater Springs.

We understand requiring Activity of Daily Living (ADL) assistance is trying on a family and their loved one, so we seek to make the experience as comfortable, safe, and enjoyable as possible.

What residents say they love most about Clearwater Springs is our care staff. Our onsite nurses, med techs, and caregivers come into work with a smile on their faces every day and you'd be smitten too if you got to interact with such a wonderful group of residents every day!

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Clearwater Springs Assisted Living