Life Manor Independent Living Tacoma, WA

Reviews of Life Manor Independent Living

Independent Living Reviews for Life Manor Independent Living

November 17, 2016

By Ralph170375

I moved in to Life Manor, and I liked the price because it was more suitable for my limited budget. The staff seemed very efficient, and so far they've been very friendly. They don't serve meals, but they do have a shuttle for shopping. I'm very comfortable here, and I have a small studio apartment which is the only space I need.

August 15, 2013

By Shari3

I opted for Life Manor Independent Living for my mom because it was inexpensive and a nice facility. They also served one meal a day which was unusual for an independent living facility. She had a studio apartment which I liked very much. They had social events and organized activities everyday so there was a lot of stimulation for the seniors. They also took the residents to the grocery store twice a week. One area that they need to improve is their dining room because their meals were prepared at the assisted living area and brought to the independent living area.

Costs for Life Manor Independent Living

Photos of Life Manor Independent Living

Services and Amenities of Life Manor Independent Living

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About Life Manor Independent Living

This is the time of your life to enjoy yourself and set the schedule at your own pace. Leave the cooking to us, 3 meals a day are served daily in our dining room and housekeeping is provided monthly at no additional cost! The comfortable way of life at Life Manor enables all of our residents to live fully and independently in a safe, secure and friendly environment where residents have the opportunity to get involved and make new friends.

Our beautiful studio, 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Units have Kitchenettes with a sink, refrigerator, and microwave. Each unit has its own unique view and generous closet space!

• Beautifully landscaped grounds
  • Close to medical facilities and major hospitals
  • Retail shopping, Banks, and Restaurants within walking distance
  • Located next to community parks and gardens
  • Easy freeway access
  • All utilities are included along with basic cable.
  • 24/7 Free Laundry Facility
  • Smoke free environment
  • 1 Small pet welcome 35lb limit
  • Daily Dining Experience.
  • Housekeeping is provided on a monthly basis.
  • What Makes Us Special

Life Manor is best known for serving Tacoma’s senior population with quality and affordable living. Our campus is designed with you in mind—from one generation to the next, our residents continue to call Life Manor home. We are a Jesus-centered environment, welcoming all retirement aged people from 55 years and older. The mission of Life Manor is to extend our love and passion for service to our residents each and every day.

Map of Life Manor Independent Living