Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Reviews of Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Assisted Living Reviews for Olympic Place by Bonaventure

November 24, 2015

By Bud4

I recently went to Olympic Place to see a friend of mine there, but the people were just plain rude. When I went there and asked to see my friend, they tried to throw me out because, as they said, “We can’t give you that information; the law won’t allow us; you just have to leave, etc.” So, I left. The second time I visited, I talked to the son of the man that I visited, and he was upset. The facility was nice, clean, and modern. However, there was very limited parking.

November 30, 2014

By Mike102314050

The housekeeping staff at Olympic Place is excellent. The facility is about 9 years old, and it's very, very well maintained. It looks new. They offer a lot of activities for us to do. They have entertainment several times a week. They provide transportation to doctors, hospital, and to the store. The food service is a bit of disappointment because the tables are not cleaned well enough between meals. My wife and I had gone to their lunch meeting where they call "meet the chef," but the chef didn’t even show up. So we complained about the dirty tables, and the food was in some cases overcooked and served warm, not hot. They don’t have trained medical people 24 hours a day. It only has nurses during the daytime. They do have an activities director, but she has been tasked also to do manicures and pedicures -- something she is not qualified to do. They have a beauty salon that is only open two days a week.

December 16, 2012

By Supportive K

The staff at Olympic Place was very friendly. The rooms were really nice for its cost. It's very clean, no smell, almost like a hotel. They have dining facilities, laundry services, transportation, a lot of entertainment and activities, and the residents even go on field trips.

October 07, 2012

By kbnlove

I feel the facility was excellent for my elderly grandfather. It was clean, small, functional, cafe-style food, near family and liked by my granddad. The staff appeared to be knowledgeable with seniors, as well as the ailments that accompany them later in life. They have a hospice program to assist the transition into death, for both person and family members. Overall, I was satisfied with the organization because my ancestor was pleased with the place.

Independent Living Reviews for Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Costs for Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Photos of Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Services and Amenities of Olympic Place by Bonaventure

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Bonaventure of Olympic Place is a luxury senior living community in Arlington, WA, offering personalized independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs. It’s our goal to help each of our guests experience retirement perfected, which is why we’ve carefully built communities to help you feel at home, amenities to make life fun and convenient, and activities to nourish your well-being. Whether you’re looking for senior care options for yourself or your loved one, you can take a tour with us to see our community and get a glimpse of our spacious suites. Call us today to schedule your tour!

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee and pastries
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

At Olympic Place by Bonaventure in beautiful Arlington, we are pleased to offer our residents a variety of perfect apartments for seniors. Are you an independent person who enjoys having a spacious area to yourself? Our one bed, one bath retirement suites are a perfect little apartment choice for you to feel at home. If you crave that extra space, our two bedroom, two bath options give you more room to stretch. For those who need a little extra assistance in their daily lives, we have several layouts for one bed, one bath assisted living suites. Enjoy your own space while having access to the care you need. View below for a sample of our retirement and assisted living suites.

A warm and inviting retirement and assisted living community, Olympic Place is located in beautiful Arlington, Washington. We’re close to many popular shopping and dining spots, including old downtown Arlington’s boutiques and antique stores. Situated away from main roads, residents are able to enjoy the peace and quiet of the mountain scenery while our 24-hour staff helps them live life on their own terms.

Map of Olympic Place by Bonaventure