Guardian Place

Guardian Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Guardian Place

Independent Living Reviews for Guardian Place

October 31, 2014

I am staying at the Guardian Place. I chose it because of the convenience for transportation because I do not drive. It has very good amenities. You just have to pay one rent and everything is included at your final menu table. The staff is very good, very pleasant, and I have no problems with the staff. Whenever you need anything like maintenance, just call and they will come and take care of it. They have social media programs. They celebrate everybody's birthdays once a month. They have movie nights and they do take you to grocery stores and some of the shopping malls. You can have transportation that will take you nice time for boating. You can register to a ride a van that will take you to your boating site.

July 31, 2014

I went to visit a friend at The Guardian (Guardian Place). It was a beautiful place; however, it didn't have like a restaurant floor. The way my friend has her area set up, she has two bedrooms and two bathrooms in there. She has a daughter that lives with her who takes care of her. When we came in, the facility looked very clean. When we got to her apartment, it was beautiful. She has enough room. She has a nice-sized bedroom and a smaller bedroom. She has a bathroom in her bedroom. Also she has a little kitchenette right off the living room. They do most of their own cooking.

October 23, 2013

I just moved into the Guardian Place a couple of weeks ago. It is a nice place. The atmosphere is good, the rooms are clean, and the people are outgoing and fun. They have people come and do the work if you need it right away. If you call, they'd do anything for you. It really is a pretty good place to be.

About Guardian Place

Guardian Place is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Guardian Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Guardian Place