Lake Taylor Hosp

Lake Taylor Hosp (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Lake Taylor Hosp

Nursing Home Reviews for Lake Taylor Hosp

May 29, 2013

Lake Taylor Rehab was recommended to my father by a friend. He was in a new wing the first time he was there and it was very nice. The staff was very friendly and the layout was very nice. You could access the staff freely and get assistance, ask questions, get updates, and so forth. The second time we had to stay there, he was placed in the old wing. The staff was unapproachable and the layout of the room was not very good. It was just not a positive experience. He went over the menu with the head of the kitchen staff and explained to them that he had stomach problems and couldn't eat normal foods like gravy, but they continued to serve it to him. My father looked like he had been in a concentration camp by the time we left there.

June 01, 2012

By EmmyVB757

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My grandmother really liked it there. The food was hot, and most of the staff would go above and beyond to make the resident feel comfortable. There was a nice garden to enjoy, and several rooms for activities such as card playing. The only thing that I wish was different, was the fact that there was smoking allowed right by the front entrance, and every time I would go visit her I had to walk into a cloud of smoke. There was also a rehab and workout facility provided.

July 30, 2011

By SAAAAAL

This facility is a horrible place. Not only is it dark and dirty, they seem obsessed with milking every dollar out of your insurance before they discharge you. Once my mother checked herself out because they were not doing anything we couldn't do at home, they insist in therapists and nurses coming to the house. All they do is talk and fill out forms so they can get paid.They let you lay on the bathroom floor for hours when you fall and pull the emergency help cord. Everybody there likes to tell you whatever you need is not their job." It took us over an hour to find a nurse one day.They poorly mange bed sores. My friend's mother went in with one the size of a quarter and left with one the size and depth of a soccer ball! She ended up be taken to the hospital due to nearly fatal dehydration.In short, the do the BARE MINIMUM to keep the insurance money coming in. They seem to have no inerest in the well-being of the patients there at all.

Services and Amenities of Lake Taylor Hosp

About Lake Taylor Hosp

Lake Taylor Hosp is a senior living provider in Norfolk, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lake Taylor Hosp for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lake Taylor Hosp