Heritage Hall Blacksburg

Heritage Hall Blacksburg (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heritage Hall Blacksburg

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Hall Blacksburg

February 26, 2014

My brother was in Heritage Hall. He was over there for about six weeks because he had a problem with his bladder and got that resolved. If you want to know a rating on that one, I'd give it a 1. The laundry keeps losing his stuff. Everything has his name in it. Things in your room get stolen; he can't find his watch. People wandered into the room. I would not recommend that place. The therapy is really good right there though. The doctors are probably okay and one nurse, she's really nice. That's where they send you if you need 24-hour care. Medicare will pay 100 days so that's a big advantage of going there. The price at Heritage Hall was like $7,000 a month, 24-hour nursing care and when the Medicare ran out, you wouldn’t get any therapy.

January 27, 2012

By KitKat2

Heritage Hall looks like a great place from the outside. However, looks can be deceiving. My aunt was moved there after she couldn't afford the one she liked that she had been at for a couple years. The first time I went to visit her, I was just floored. The floors are beyond dirty. I wouldn't be shocked to hear that the last time they cleaned it was when the residents were in diapers. They had patients just sitting in wheelchairs outside their rooms and they were totally ignoring them. Their gowns were dirty without anyone giving it a second glance and some people were wandering around confused with the people who worked there just standing around talking and not noticing. When I went to see my aunt, she was asleep in her room. The room was so dark and dirty. She had multiple bed sores because the people there never moved her or anything. While there, someone did come in and they talked to her like she was 5 years old and nearly brain dead. Her food was near her and it looked like something that came out of 3 trips in a microwave. We actually complained about the bed sores and the only thing we were told was "That happens when people get older." I would NOT recommend this place for anyone. It is fit for stray animals.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Hall Blacksburg

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Heritage Hall Blacksburg

Heritage Hall Blacksburg is a senior living provider in Blacksburg, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Hall Blacksburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Hall Blacksburg