Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

Reviews of Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

August 15, 2021

By Leslie

We toured Courtyard at Jamestown for my friend, and that one was fabulous, that was our favorite one. We met with the gal that took us around and she was really good. We saw studios, and one-bedrooms, they were all really beautiful. They actually had some new ones, they had a new building, or a new place that she showed us, and that was a one-bedroom; they were all really lovely. They had a library, they had a hair salon, and they had two or three places to meet. They had an activity room where they did crafts and activities. They had a little store area that you could go buy just little incidentals, and they had a beautiful dining room. It was beautifully situated in beautiful trees. The whole outside of it was gorgeous, and they had fountains. They were doing some renovations, but it was all just beautiful.

June 23, 2021

By Rebecca

I went to Courtyard at Jamestown and I had the best overall experience. It was definitely cleaner than the other place. Marcy, who showed me around, was excellent, very concerned with our needs, and went over everything. Everything was really well done. It was very homey, and they had fireplaces. I really enjoyed it. They had a beauty salon, a recreation room, and an activities room. Everything's separate. They had a room where you could sit and have a family meal. I was very impressed. I didn't really eat there, but I could see that the residents were eating. I've asked them and they said they like the food. It's fairly decent. Even with all the construction going on, it's very well maintained.

January 14, 2021

By Phil

We chose Courtyard at Jamestown. We're gonna move-in end of this week, or early next week. It was great. Our room is completely being refurbished. It's a small 2-bedroom apartment and the dining room has just all been redone. They're just finishing it up. So it's in very good shape. They're excellent, and very responsive. While we were visiting there, they were in the process of refinishing the dining room, the kitchen, and all of that.

September 25, 2020

By Sharon Thompson

My father-in-law was a resident at Jamestown. He moved here from North Carolina with a little hesitation but quickly loved being here because of the warmth and caring of the staff. He was always telling us how wonderful and kind everyone was. How they called him by name each time the spoke to him. He enjoyed every activity and always participated in them and encouraged others to go. At the age of 98 he was always so grateful for the wonderful food he was served. He loved to cook when he was younger and loves good food. He loved his room and having his paintings on display. It was indeed home to him. We as his family were delighted with his weekly reports that were always positive. We never worried because we have seen the care that the staff gives. We loved their buffets, they were a great time for many of us to gather with him as our host. I would highly recommend this beautiful facility to anyone.

We are so grateful you allowed us to care for your father-in-law. He is the most amazing and humble man and such a blessing to have around. He is always so positive and willing to be a friend to all those who need a little encouragement. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to serve our amazing seniors and learn from their experiences. Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you again for your support.

December 04, 2019

By Jason

Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living was super nice. It's a high-end establishment. The rooms were nice. They have a library, activities every month, and they also go outside of the facility. The staff was very attentive.

April 14, 2019

By MB

Everyone the girl at Courtyard at Jamestown introduced me to was sweet. It was very pretty and the rooms were really nice. They're established, and it was my choice. It's where I would have had my mom and stepdad go, but my mom was afraid that it was too fancy and didn't have the clothes to go to the dining area which was silly. They had doctors there every week, and nurses there every day. The rooms were awesome, and I really liked that they had a pond that the seniors can actually fish out of. They had nice, safe walkways around the building.

August 09, 2018

By Linda

I love Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living. I'd move there in a minute, but my mother was not happy about about having to move. The food is fantastic. We had stuffed filet of sole and poached salmon. The dining area is elegant with China, white linens, and tablecloths. It's beautifully done. Everyone's so cheerful and kind. This place is fabulous. They have outdoor walking areas, you can have your own garden, and they have a duck pond. The place itself is gorgeous. They're so happy to help you. They have wonderful programs and trips all the time. The chef is phenomenal. He's well known in the area.

January 31, 2018

By Michelle

Courtyard at Jamestown was pretty expensive, a lot more formal, and seemed a little more upscale than what we were looking for. It felt a little stuffy for my parents since my dad is a hillbilly and my mom a country girl. They were really amazing and the staff member who showed us around was really friendly and nice. The place was beautiful.

February 11, 2017

By Susan367663

My loved on, Terry, is at Courtyard at Jamestown. They have been helpful because he is 66 years old and very able-bodied but has memory issues. They have actually given him a job in the kitchen and made him feel useful. They have been very communicative. We're not there on a daily basis, but when we visit, we are very pleased with this place. He has a studio with a microwave, a sink and a refrigerator, a couple of closets, his own bathroom with a walk-in shower, and room for a bed and dresser, so it is perfect for him right now. The location has easy access to the main street. I would recommend this community. They were very helpful.

February 11, 2017

By Tanya476485

I took her to Courtyard at Jamestown, and this was her favorite. If she does decide to go into a home, that would be her home of choice at this point. The reason we went there is because it is one that has the possibility of a memory center, and that is why we are considering it was the best choice for her. We had my father-in-law there, and it worked out very well. They were very kind and very understanding of those who are a little difficult, and Marilyn has that sort of personality that you get a little frustrated occasionally. They were wonderful. We talked to Shawna on the staff, and she seemed to just be in-tune with Marilyn’s needs. She doesn’t like somebody who is overbearing at all, and Shawna figured that out in a hurry and she got along with her really well. They had 39 different setups in their rooms, 39 different floor plans, so it was really quite amazing. And the rooms were very large and spacious -- especially the bathroom which was really wonderful because they have an actual credenza in there. I didn’t see that in the other places, ans that is a huge thing. The storage spaces were very ample. They were holding a session right then for how to use the adult diapers, and she was not impressed with that because she is not ready for that, but you have different age ranges, and they were asking how to manage them, so it was a good session.

January 02, 2017

By Becky235104

Courtyard at Jamestown has been wonderful. It is beautiful, like living on a cruise ship. They are very attentive and kind of high-end, but the price was very comparable. It goes from assisted living to skilled nursing, so Mom never has to move from there. They have done a wonderful job. They have something going on all the time and are so busy. They do humanitarian stuff once a week, play Bingo, and have church services. They can go to the store and shop. They take them around the community to different events, like concerts. The food is great.

November 22, 2016

By Debbie042341

Courtyard at Jamestown was a nice facility, but most of the rooms were studios, and it was not big enough for king size beds and two wheelchairs. The price was higher. It was more fancy. It catered more to single people. The showers were not big enough.

November 03, 2016

By Eileen748454

Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living was beautiful, and we were really impressed with that, but you know what, it was a bigger place. It was gorgeous and very well appointed too. It was a traditional upscale type. It had a lot of amenities that were available. I was impressed with the dining facility and the menu. However, the thing was, as far as the match went, I did not think they were very good a match to my parents. It would have been for me; if I ever needed a place, I would go there. They had really good menus, and the appointments were gorgeous. They had a library, and they had a lot of things available for the people. They had an aviary where they could watch birds, and that’s really cool.

October 27, 2016

By Leann674504

A month and a half ago, we put my parent at Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living. It was, by far, the nicest we visited. The rooms were clean, very modern, and up-to-date, and everything smelled good. There wasn’t anything about it we didn’t like. It’s not 5-star restaurant food, but it’s good, healthy, appetizing food. They have all sorts of rooms. They have a genealogy room, a salon, and a library with books and puzzles. They have walking areas, several gathering rooms, and several sitting areas with fish tanks and a bird cage.

October 24, 2016

By Kathryn368828

Courtyard at Jamestown was wonderful and better than what we thought it would be. The dining area was beautiful and gorgeous. The food tasted like it was made by a 5-star hotel chef. The whole atmosphere was very pleasant and friendly. My husband and I have lost our memories but we're still be up and around, and this felt so much like a rest home or senior suite.

October 05, 2016

By Resident544508

Courtyard at Jamestown was a very nice and beautiful facility. A little bit expensive for my budget. Everything looks fine, and the rooms looked good, but I didn’t stay there. It looked good, but it was more expensive than the other places I visited.

We appreciate your feedback and would love to have the opportunity to show you all of the amenities that are available here at Courtyard at Jamestown. We have many different room options to match most budgets. We would be happy to have you join us for lunch, go over the amenities we have to offer, show you why we have been repeatedly voted Best of State and show you solutions that may work for you.

June 17, 2016

By Andy375380

I was extremely impressed with Courtyard at Jamestown and how nice the place was. The people were very helpful. It seemed like they had a good amount of staff and a lot of things for the people to do. It was one of the nicer places that we visited. The grounds were very nice and very well kept. The layout seemed good. They had the eating area and the entertainment area in the center of all the wings in the facility. The facility is very nice and very welcoming when you walk in. It was more upscale than a lot of the other places we've visited.

May 10, 2016

By SharonMJSWD

Courtyard at Jamestown is a wonderful, great place. The staff is very caring, very efficient, and very nice. The rooms are also very nice. For the assisted living, they have a beautiful restaurant. There’s a gym, an aquarium, an aviary, beautiful common living areas, and a lot of great activities. This is where my dad’s living right now.

February 26, 2016

By Reviewer124685850

My mother lived at the Courtyard at Jamestown for 8 years and had a wonderful experience. The people serving there were warm and professional. Highly recommended.

July 04, 2015

We visited Jamestown (Courtyard at Jamestown). It was referred by my niece who did an internship there in Provo. Jamestown was very good, but it was a little higher-priced, so that's why we didn't go with them. We didn't try the food, but they did invite us to lunch. My dad is going to go up there and have lunch with them just to compare it, but the price is higher. They did have bus trips, and they would take them any place they want to go. They have buses that go to the doctors and sometimes to lunch or to shows. They did a lot of different things.

January 06, 2015

We went at Courtyard at Jamestown, but I was not impressed with that. I just got the feeling that the people were not as caring as I got to feel with the people down at the other facility, and the apartments were very small.

Thank you for the feedback. We take great pride in loving and caring for each our residents and all those who are a part of the Courtyard at Jamestown family. We invite you to read the many positive reviews from others on this website as well as on our own company website. Also, we invite you to come and see our different sizes of apartments. We have a large variety of apartments from smaller studio, to larger studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes.

May 01, 2014

By AllisonL

My parents moved here a couple of months ago and have been very happy. We have been so pleased with the friendliness of the staff and other residents. This is a very welcome and homey feeling.

August 08, 2012

By weldon hill

This facility is first class. A library, fish pond, chapel and luxury appointments along with chef prepared meals served at linen table clothed tables with silverware are but a few of the outstanding feature's of this care giving provider who accompanies the physical amenities with excellent service from their staff. Looks like a Grande resort. Check it out.

April 26, 2012

By CuznMickey

Jamestown has an Enhanced Care unit for residents with memory loss concerns and took very good care of my father. Their weekly calendar of events includes field trips, music therapy, arts, crafts, movies, and party. They provide complimentary manicures and haircuts. The facility and grounds are well cared for and the dining is good. The staff were always friendly and treated my father like family.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This is an excellent facility, very beautiful. It's reminiscent of some colonial mansion or something. There are many great aspects of this facility. One of them is the activities. There is always something for the residents to do. And those activities aren't just limited to the occasional game of bingo and shopping trip. There are manicures and parties and picnics and scenic drives. Many of the residents I've spoken with love the drives. They often drive up to the canyon. It's especially beautiful in the spring and fall, with the blossoming trees and the changing of the leaves, turning the entire mountain orange and red. The residents love this little nature exploration so that they can feel that they're still part of the outside world.

Independent Living Reviews for Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

March 06, 2021

By Brandon

I visited the Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living in person. It has everything that it should have. It's a really good facility. The staff was friendly; they were all good and helpful. The layout is unique, and it helps accommodate individual needs, which is very awesome. It's really like choosing your own little house, almost, and there are a lot of good options. They have a library, they have tables set up for puzzles, and you could also bring puzzles to your room. They have specialized activities every day, like people talking about their careers. They have a lot going on.

August 21, 2017

By Dana

Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living would've been my first choice, but they didn't have any two rooms available and they said they don't very often. The one lady says that she has been there two years and they had their first opening recently and it was filled the same day. The lady that's been there 16 years basically said they don't turnover very fast. I really like them a lot and I like the fact that they have independent living. In fact, we're going to probably go put our name on the waiting list because eventually my father will need more of the assisted living. It was very homey and very friendly. The rooms were nice. The thing I really liked about them was they had a lot of outdoor space that you could walk around in and still be still right there at Courtyard. It had a lot of really nice things, like the two ponds. If there was something I didn't like about it, it would have been that it was more of a higher class place. It was very nice and I really liked it, but there are people that would not feel comfortable there because they would feel that they would be in the wrong place. It's a little bit too dressy and classy. It has more of a Victorian feel to it.

October 19, 2016

By Maria445744

I visited Courtyard at Jamestown. It was very nice, but too expensive. It was new and modern. So, everything was newer and more modern and very clean looking. They had plenty of room. The dining room was very nice.

Costs for Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Concerts, Performances Piano, Violin, Harp, Children Choirs, Singing And Dancing Groups

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 5

• State Licenses: 2015-ALII-UT207334

About Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

Courtyard at Jamestown is a premier senior living community that has been recognized as the best in the state of Utah. It offers a variety of services to meet the senior residents' needs, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. The residents can enjoy a wide range of amenities such as a secure environment, behavior management, personalized activities, field trips, and private apartment homes with kitchenettes.

The grounds are well manicured and there are many beautiful flowers. We have two ponds which have become a home to fish and ducks. The deer come in the mornings to drink from our stream. A paved flat path circles the building, offering our residents an outing in nature. Set away from a busy road, Courtyard at Jamestown offers peaceful and quiet surroundings.

Map of Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living