25 Assisted Living Facilities near Springville, UT
There are 25 Assisted Living Facilities in the Springville area, with 3 in Springville and 22 nearby.
To help you with your search, browse the 119 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Springville. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Springville 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Mapleton with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Springville, call (855) 863-8283.
3 Assisted Living Facilities in Springville, UT
22 Assisted Living Facilities near Springville, UT
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Springville
Review of Ashford Assisted Living and Memory Care
The Ashford has been a life saver for our family. Our loved one was in a different facility and the experience was awful, to say the least. When we visited The Ashford our loved one was so impresse... Read more
Review of Ashford Assisted Living and Memory Care
Without a doubt, this is the best care center of it's kind in Utah Valley. The staff is skilled and caring to both the residents and their guest. The director is friendly and helpful and the rece... Read more
Review of Reid's Park Place
My mother was a resident of Reid's Park place and I am so glad that she was able to be there where she could get the care that she needed quickly. The staff is the best and most caring, they are ... Read more
Assisted Living near Utah County, UT
More Options Near Springville, UT
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Springville
Located less than an hour to the southeast of Salt Lake City, Springville offers a quieter, artsier lifestyle for commuters and seniors seeking a more laidback environment with access to big-city amenities. Springville’s seniors have plenty of choices when it comes to assisted living: There are 29 communities in and around Springfield, all of which operate under the auspices of the Utah Department of Health.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Springville
- Housing prices in Springville are well above the national average, but lower-cost groceries, health care and utilities help keep Springfield’s cost of living within the realm of affordability for budget-minded seniors.
- Dry, hot summers are the norm in Springville, but the weather gets slightly less comfortable in winter when temperatures drop to 19 degrees Fahrenheit in January and snowfall reaches an average of 55 inches annually – more than double the national average.
- Low crime rates in both the violent crime and property crime categories help make Springville a safe option for seniors concerned about personal security.
- Springville is known as “Utah’s Art City,” and it lives up to its nickname with a full roster of cultural events that includes a Sunday concert series, commissioned statues placed throughout the city, numerous festivals, an art museum and access to concert venues like Gezzo Hall and Velour Live Music Gallery, both in nearby Provo.
- The Springville area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Utah State Hospital and Mountain View Hospital, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Springville has an array of community resources for seniors, including the Utah Department of Human Services Aging and Adult Services, which offers help with long-term care, transportation, home and community-based services and food and nutrition for seniors across the state, as well as at least one senior center.
Paying for Assisted Living in Springville
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Utah
Assisted Living costs in Springville start around $0 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Springville and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Springville
Utah offers just two options for low-income seniors looking for help locating and paying for long-term care in Springville. The Utah Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver gives seniors an opportunity to explore a range of home and community-based services so that individuals who prefer to avoid nursing home placement may do so. The New Choices Waiver shares that same commitment to seniors’ freedom of choice with an additional focus on helping those seniors already in institutionalized care transition back into home care or an assisted living facility.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Utah page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Utah page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Springville
Springville and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Springville, please visit our Assisted Living in Utah page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Springville
Springville-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Utah are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Utah page for more information about these laws.