Legacy Village of Provo

Photos of Legacy Village of Provo

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Get cost information

• Activities

• Value

Reviewer RC#0120c

February 7, 2024

Legacy Village of Provo is clean and affordable. The staff is wonderful and the kitchen is wonderful. If you want a five-star hotel, you got it. They have lots of activities all the time and they're really good activities. The residents would be advised to go to all of them if they can. They work hard on doing activities. They had a nerf target shooting the other day. That was cute and I've never seen that before. I eat there every day. That's one of the reasons why I go there, to have dinner with my father, and the food is really good. Today, for example, we're having roast beef, which is unusual. They have a variety available at any given meal. It's not just one thing and that's it. They can choose.

Mindy

October 1, 2023

My mom moved into the Legacy Village of Provo. The building was beautiful, and the rooms were very large and spacious, and they were clean. The staff was extraordinary. They just put all of our needs first to find out what my mom required and then assured us that they would be able to fulfill all those needs, which they have been able to do quite well. And we've been really happy with the staff. It's been a really good experience. The meals are not extraordinary, but they're good. It's very clean. It smells wonderful. It's quite immaculate. They have constant activities, exercise classes, ice cream socials, dancing, music, and movies. They put out a sheet every other day that gives you two days of activities. They take you to plays, or grocery stores, or outings to art museums, and that kind of thing. They constantly have things planned that you could do every single day.

Wow, Mindy. Thank you for such a raving 5-star review. It is an honor to serve your mother and your family. Thanks again.

Nanette

September 11, 2022

I toured Legacy Village of Provo. It's very well-kept, it's a beautiful space, and it feels like a step up. The person who assisted me seemed pretty relaxed, and there seemed to be a good relationship between him and the residents who live there. The dining area is beautiful. We didn't get to eat lunch there, but it looks good. We observed the exercise class, and all the women in it were very nice. They spoke with my mom, and they were very welcoming. My dad also played pool in one of the rooms, so that was fun.

Scott

May 22, 2022

My parents are in Legacy Village of Provo. The community is very friendly, very nice, and has an extremely helpful and kind staff. My folks love the food and the activities, and the community as a whole seems to be very friendly and welcoming. Their apartment seems very clean, very modern, and very well-maintained. They seem to have a lot of things to do available like they've got a very nice common area, very nice game room area, and theater room. They just have a lot of accessible facilities for my parents.

Dear Scott Thank you for your generous review. It is a pleasure to serve you, your family, and your parents. Thank you again for your review.

Leslie

August 15, 2021

We toured Legacy Village of Provo for my friend, and it was more like a hotel building. They had a crafts room, they had a library, and they had meeting rooms. The place was not large, but it was lovely. We saw one-bedrooms and studios there. They had all kinds of activities, they played cards, they had bingo, and they had pool tables. I did not see any outside facilities at Legacy Village. They were very clean, very well-maintained, but I didn't like where it was located.

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you were able to see first-hand the wonderful activities we have happening at Legacy Village. Thank you for taking the time to tour our community and also to leave us a review.

Laurel

January 27, 2021

My mother is living in Legacy Village of Provo. It's beautiful and the care is wonderful. The staff is friendly, they're helpful, and have turned into very good friends. I love them. The facilities are wonderful, but we're moving out of state. My mother doesn't like the food, but I've had a holiday meal there before and it was good. The activities are great. One of the things that we most enjoy is they have church right there, they have games, and they have activities for families. They're wonderful.

ReviewerRD09252020h

October 7, 2020

I checked out Legacy Village. I was able to go in and talk to the guy at the desk at that time. I was very impressed with him; he was very helpful. The location just didn't meet our needs. I have a friend who I just talked to today whose mother is there and they're very happy with it in every way. It was really new, and really clean; they were just really nice. I think it was more money than others.

KS

March 28, 2020

The staff at Legacy Village of Provo was friendly. It was clean and well kept up. The rooms that we saw were pretty spacious. They had an exercise room where people can do physical therapy. We looked at a one-bedroom apartment, but they had a variety of options. They had a beauty salon.

Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed visiting with you, and are happy to hear you were pleased with the amenities and room sizes. We hope you felt the warmth that comes from our community, residents, and staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Kent

June 24, 2019

Legacy Village of Provo had a great atmosphere, and I thought it was a great place for people to have assisted living. They were talking about bingo, had field trips, and it seemed they always had something on their schedule. Every day, they had a sheet of activities that people could attend. I thought the staff was very friendly. It looked like they had a lot of nice food options. They had a theater room, an activity room for crafts, there were some large common areas, and there was a separate dining room that could be catered by them for special occasions.

A Visitor

December 20, 2018

I liked Legacy Village of Provo. It's newer, but I didn't like the grounds very much. I have a dog so I was interested in things for the dog. The staff was very nice and good. The food was good. I saw people playing bingo, puzzles, and watching movies. They had lots of things going on.

anonymous

January 11, 2018

My mother is at the Legacy Village of Provo. It's nice, and they have a lot of help looking after the people that live there. She's in a 1-bedrrom; it's a good size, with a good size closet, kitchenette, bathroom, and the living area is big enough. They have nice, well-kept grounds. She doesn't like the food too much.

GP

December 28, 2017

Our visit to Legacy Village was very casual and didn't seem organized. The facilities looked very nice, newer, and offered a level between assisted and memory care. It looked clean and modern.

Neil

October 9, 2017

Legacy Village of Provo was a very nice place. With the wide hallways, my mother thought it looked more like a hospital. She thought it needed more artwork on the walls, but I thought it was really nice. They pretty much had everything somebody would need. The rooms were outstanding. I didn't see any problems at all. I was impressed. My mother might rate the ambience down a little bit, but it looked nice to me. The staff was good and seemed to be very efficient.

Kathryn368828

October 24, 2016

Legacy was quite nice but there wasn’t much going on. It had a big yard for walking, ponds, larger and felt a bit more exquisite, to our liking.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for Legacy Village of Provo in Provo, Utah

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$5,500

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$3,650

Services and Amenities of Legacy Village of Provo in Provo, Utah

• Entry Fee Cost: 1650

About Legacy Village of Provo in Provo, Utah

Legacy Village is located in Provo, Utah near Interstate 189. Visitors praise the facility for its clean, modern amenities and comfortable-sized apartments with kitchenette, a sizable closet and a private bathroom. They also like that the grounds are tidy and cared for and that the outdoor spaces provide ample room for walks around the pond. Residents give the staff high marks on their efficiency, and visitors appreciate that the facility offers assisted living and memory care. The facility has a movie room for indoor entertainment, and a courtyard area with tables and umbrellas for outdoor relaxing and socializing.

Map of Legacy Village of Provo

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Weber County
  • Uinta County

Senior Living Communities near Provo, UT

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.