Summerfield Retirement

Reviews of Summerfield Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Summerfield Retirement

March 01, 2017

By BreeAnna Fletcher

Summerfield is such a beautiful place to live! The staff are so caring and there are always great activities for the residents to do. And the food is great!

March 22, 2016

By Louree

Summerfield was smaller but still very nice. The staff was helpful and willing to try and make it possible for my mother to come there. One room we saw was extra large, very nice, and had two segments, so it wasn’t just one room. They wanted my mother to be in a room that was closer to the nurses’ station in case she were to need any extra help. That room was smaller, but it was nice and clean.

May 29, 2013

By Reed1

I would recommend Summerfield Manor & Retirement Community. The apartment was the roomiest that I've seen. They offer the most independence of retirement and also offered an option to have an assisted living and all levels of support necessary before passing away. They are across the street from a hospital, so I couldn't get any closer to emergency medical attention that being across the street.

May 16, 2013

By motherswatcher

The staff is kind and caring, and the place is very well kept, but my mothers lives there and the food is awful. She never stops complaining about it.

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is a nice facility, a lot of windows and natural light. I like the activity list and the staff seem to really care about the patients. However, during my visit, it seemed to me that a lot of the residents were just meandering along and the staff weren't paying a lot of attention to them. Now this might normally be just fine. The residents don't have to have every second of their day planned out, but when I looked into the activity room and found the television droning on in the middle of the day during both my visits, it seemed a little concerning. I think that maybe the staff could try to encourage the residents to participate more in the activities.

June 22, 2011

By SweetieLeroy

My grandfather has been here for over three years now. The faculty is very kind and my grandfather is content with his room and his surroundings. That may not be saying much since he has sever Alzeimer's and doesn't know all the time where he is. My complaint about this place is how many times my grandfather is simply walked out without anyone noticing. Once my grandfather walked out the front door and literally walked the five-ten miles back home and they did not notice that he was missing.

Independent Living Reviews for Summerfield Retirement

October 05, 2019

By Katrina

I looked at both the assisted living and independent living of Summerfield Retirement. It was really nice and there were some features on the independent side that I was really impressed with, like the emergency cords. The other communities didn't have that and it was much nicer. We had a one-one-tour, she explained everything, sat down with me, and showed me numbers. I just thought they were really thoughtful in the way they showed people around, and I thought it was really great. I thought they had a nice dining area in the assisted area, as well as an all day snack bar area where the residents can get food if they need it. They have in-house church services.

May 07, 2019

By Norene

Summerfield Retirement was nice. It was clean, a little lower grade than the others, but the independent living was good. They have covered parking for the people who bring cars. It didn’t seem quite as friendly, and I didn’t get the feeling that they would have much interaction with other people. The staff was nice, but not quite as friendly as the others. I didn’t observe any activities, but they had an activity sheet available showing what they had going on. Everybody was in their apartments, and there was no intermingling going on. The dining area was quite small.

Costs for Summerfield Retirement

Photos of Summerfield Retirement

Services and Amenities of Summerfield Retirement

• Companion Suites: No

• State Licenses: License 11-983

About Summerfield Retirement

Want to live independently but don’t want to worry about maintaining a house? In the Summerfield's Independent Senior Living Utah community you’re able to hold on to the freedom you desire while enjoying the convenience you deserve. Summerfield has all you need for independent living without the stress of housework or maintenance. Living here comes with the peace of mind knowing that someone is always there if you need anything.

Every Summerfield Retirement apartment includes numerous amenities from full kitchens, washer/dryers, and storage, to car ports, transportation, two delicious meals per day, twenty-four hour emergency call-light response and much more!

Summerfield is a Type II Assisted Living facility, and stands out in both philosophy and design. A single floor facility allows for ease of movement for both residents and staff.

Within our Assisted Living Utah Retirement Community we know that growing older does not mean a loss of respect, dignity, or independence. We offer a variety of programs that cater to your individual needs, and provide a twenty-four hour staff for your peace of mind. Plus, with plenty of social opportunities, come and make new friends at Summerfield! Our staff work hard to provide care, but also encourage independence where possible. Assisted Living is just that, assistance, and we will work hard to give as much as is needed.

Summerfield Assisted Living Utah offers Studio and one bedroom apartments. Each includes:

• Private bath
  • Kitchenette
  • Built-in storage
  • Three delicious meals a day
  • On-site maintenance
  • Transportation
  • On-site beauty and barbershop
  • 24 hour call-light assistance
  • All utilities included
  • Customized care plans

We work with the resident, their family and health care professionals to provide the best possible care. Summerfield is wonderfully situated, close to shopping and other amenities, as well as being just across the street from Timpanogos Hospital.

Map of Summerfield Retirement