Lake Ridge Senior Living

Reviews of Lake Ridge Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Lake Ridge Senior Living

July 17, 2017

By Lisa H.

I didn't feel comfortable at Lake Ridge. The room seemed a bit smaller, and they didn't have an area to walk around. The staff was very nice. They had games and people who come in to do little concerts.

January 03, 2017

By Susan281303

My father has been at Lake Ridge for two months. He is able to have his cat there. We liked the price of the place. There’s pros and cons about it, though. They are taking good care of him, and it’s the best place for everything that’s included in that price. It’s a pretty place, just not new. He has to shower down the hall, and he would rather have his shower in his room and a kitchenette, but it’s down the hall and they bring his meals to him in the room. Lake Ridge makes sure that his Medicare benefits are covered. He has a person that comes in and works with his balance three times a week. They have been on top of everything. They have a nurse and take him to his doctor and make sure he's on the right medications.

December 12, 2016

By Kaye Stephens

It's been close to a year since I helped mom move into Lake Ridge and so far it has been a great experience. They have lots of activities, outings, and great food. We were worried at first because of how non-social she is but she has made some great friends, and we have been able to visit her even more than before when she was in her own home and didn't feel like having company very often. I just want to thank the wonderful staff that continues to look after my mom and her well being, you guys truly have made our lives much better!

December 10, 2016

By Callie60

I am a resident of LakeRidge Senior Living. This, quite simply, is my home. The staff does everything they can to make it a comfortable one. Scott and Amy always make me feel like I am the most important person here and my happiness is most important to them. LunAnn plans great activities for us and is so patient and fun loving. I would recommend it highly!

December 09, 2016

By Bruce_M.

I've got to tell ya, love this place. I've had mom in a couple of different places here in Orem over the last decade, she loves it here the most. The staff is the difference. These guys aren't just here to punch in and get their hours, they have helped us with the move, getting her TV mounted to the wall, fixed her personal recliner ( a repair guy at RC Willy would have charged $100!) and have taken special note on things that she likes to do like Puzzles and old Bob Hope movies and modeled some activities after her likes. I've seen some of the reviews on here, yeah it's an older facility, but from what I've seen they keep up on all repairs. Thanks Scott, Amy and LuAnn, you have made my mom a great home here.

November 12, 2016

By Wanda Preece

My mother Leona lives here and the staff Scott and Amy have been like family to my mother. Mom especially likes all of the trips and activities she gets to participate in. Thank you for taking such good care of Leona. Wanda Preece

October 10, 2016

By DM047205

There was one called Lake Ridge that I visited. They’re very accommodating and friendly. They showed us the different things they offer. It’s pretty good. The rooms were an OK size. They just had one resident move out. They hadn’t cleaned the room yet, and the carpet was really bad. They said that the lady had just moved out the day before and they hadn’t had the chance to get in there and paint it or clean it.

September 30, 2016

By Happy Visitor256812

Lake Ridge is wonderful in terms of residents' engagement, and the people there seemed to be very happy, but the location is not great. It's in a busy residential/industrial area. It's an older facility that they're remodeling and kind of working on as they go. The rooms aren't as nice, and they're small, but it's a lower price. It meets the needs of a different market as well. There's a building for gatherings, games, exercise and such. The eating area was smaller, but it seemed clean and well-kept.

September 28, 2016

By Jenniy

Staff is friendly and I've made friends with several other residents.

August 25, 2016

By Valerie A843558

Excellent care from staff. They treated my friend like family. Great attention by administration. They really care about their residents. No one is just a number there. I really trust them and would refer another friend there.

October 27, 2015

By Robert112794550

Lakeridge was very good. The only problem that I had with them is they put her right in Memory Care to start with, while most places don’t do that. The staff seemed good, helpful, and knowledgeable. It seemed to me that they’re not quite as experienced with dementia patients, but the facility itself and all the people that work there seem to be willing to help. I thought they were great. The rooms weren’t quite as big, but they were a pretty good size, and they were willing to work with you in as far as which room you need and make that accommodation, so I really liked that. I did eat there, and I was quite impressed with the quality of the food. What really stood out to me was that they had a nurse area right next to where the activities take place, so if there’s any issues, they’re right on it. The nurses’ station and the prescription station is close to everyone.

July 20, 2015

Lakeridge was nice. It was clean, and the people were nice. The rooms had a bathroom, but no kitchenette, and it was OK. When I visited, this one kind of had funny smells.

July 04, 2015

I visited a facility that I did not like. It is called Lake Ridge. It looked a little nice until I went to the rooms. The rooms were very small, and they were more like hospital setting. They have a restroom in their rooms, but they have to shower down the hall. However, the food looked good, the security was fine, and the people were very nice.

September 01, 2014

By Joyce48

The rooms of Lake Ridge Senior Living were very, very nice, and you supply your own bedroom furniture, so that you will feel at home, and they only have bathrooms with a toilet and a sink. But their showers were like at the end of the hall. They also have an in-house doctor and they work with the pharmacies and stuff, so that the family does not have to worry about finding the medications and stuff that they take. They also have a nurse and CNA's on call all the time. They have good CNA's, nurses, and faculties that were very caring and accommodating to the residents. Everyone knew where they were going because they make sure that no one's getting lost or wondering what is going on next and there is always someone there to help them.

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

While visiting this facility, I stopped and talked to many of the residents, who were all very friendly and eager to make a new friend"”that's one thing about this facility, all the residents seemed very social"”anyway, they stopped and told me how much they loved this facility. I didn't hear one negative thing. A common theme, though, was how at this facility they get all the benefits of a home living without any of the negative effects. Most referred to the cooking and cleaning. The residents were happy to part with that part of their lives. They could eat well and not have to worry about it unless they wanted to. That, and they loved the socializing. They're like social butterflies in that facility. It's fantastic.

Costs for Lake Ridge Senior Living

Photos of Lake Ridge Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Lake Ridge Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10 (Al) 1 8 (Alz)
  • Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Level I and II Assisted Living

About Lake Ridge Senior Living

Welcome to Lake Ridge Senior Living, the premiere senior living community in Orem!

Lake Ridge Senior Living is located on the west side of Provo close to Sleepy Ridge Golf Course. We offer private rooms with comfortable, home-like community areas. The food is wonderful, prepared by our veteran chefs.

Together with our team of professionals, family involvement is crucial to the overall success of a loved one’s stay with us. We work with you and your family to ensure the very best care from the time you enter our doors.

Map of Lake Ridge Senior Living