Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

July 23, 2015

What a beautiful place. It was hard to believe it was an assisted living facility. They take such good care of all those that live there. The workers always have smiles on their faces and you can tell they really enjoy working there. They have so many fun activities and a lot of opportunities to make new friends. I will definitely keep this place in mind for my family members.

July 22, 2015

By Techwizard69

I visited Osmond Senior Living of Lindon today because my wife and I are looking for a facility to move my parents to. It was fabulous. Their food is delicious, and from what I witnessed, their service was superb. I spoke to a few staff members and they all said that they love working here. I took a few moments and sat back to watch the staff, and I can tell you that they have a caring staff, and there is always someone you could find and talk to. They have a ton of activities that my parents would absolutely love. On the schedule, they had a variety of card games, Bingo, and exercising, and they had a dog that came in, lots of different music activities, and parties for everyone. Osmond Senior Living of Lindon is just overall excellent. They have dancing, exercise, movie nights, ice cream socials, and barbecues. They have it all. I highly recommend checking them out if you are considering a facility for your loved one.

July 20, 2015

Osmond was really nice and new, and they seemed to care about the patients. It was really beautiful. The rooms were nice and bright, and it wasn't like a hospital or anything like that. They had their own furniture, and it was nice, but it is just too much money.

July 04, 2015

I visited Osmond Assisted Living. It was very nice. The rooms were smaller. They were adding a whole other section where the rooms would be larger, so when they have that completed, it would be very nice. I think it is very secure and safe. Overall, Osmond was very good.

May 26, 2015

By Anonymous 7

My parents are living in Osmond Senior Living. They are being well taken care of, and we are pleased with that. They have exercise classes.

May 06, 2015

By Deedee6

The atmosphere at Osmond Senior Living is very warm and inviting. They make everybody feel welcome, and that is just very, very nice. The staff are very helpful everything that I dealt with them. My mother-in-law is in a private room with her own bathroom. She had one of the smaller studios, but it worked out great for her. They attended to her diet that is required by her doctor, so they go beyond to facilitate her needs. They have rotating activities two to three times a day. They also have trips and tours. They do have a podiatrist that comes in once a month that helps out with the patient's feet.

April 28, 2015

By D LeBlanc

My Mother and Father moved in to this facility over a month ago. They love there new life at this facility. The place is beautiful from top to bottom. The food is top shlep, but most importantly the staff has been stellar. They are tend, and caring of each guest. I have personally experienced the concern when coming and going and interacting with the staff at the front desk. They have provided me insights and concerns that is helping our family to provide support and information to make additional decisions on the care needed. I highly reccoment this facility for your family. D LeBlanc

March 13, 2015

By zilladujardin

My husband and I are residents at OSL. If you're looking for a safe, personable place for yourself or someone in your family, this is it. The moment you walk in the door, it feels as if you are home. Everyone is friendly and happy to be here. It's like living in a 5 Star hotel! We've been here 2 weeks already and have enjoyed every meal. Oh and if there's something you don't care for on the menu, there's no worries, just pick something off the alternative menu. I'm sure there'll be something to tickle your fancy. Like activities? Well Laurie has lots of different things everyday for you to do. They start around 9:30 a.m. and your biggest problem is finding enough time to do them all. There's something for everyone. If she doesn't have something you like to do, just let her know, and she'll add it if possible. Of course, things are not always perfect, but fear not because Sharon is here to always be smiling and is never too busy to help the residents. She's very passionate about having things work well for us residents--just like Jared Osmond, the owner. The best part about living is that we are all like one big, happy family.

March 12, 2015

By Bishop, Bishop

I felt like I was walking into heaven when I walked in. It took my breath away. I talked to a really picky resident that I have know from another facility, the type that if you did ANYTHING wrong, she'd "call the state on you to get your license taken away" and she said.. "I can't believe, I feel like im in heaven; in the celestial room of a Temple.." I have been soo in awe of how because of the beautiful, heavenly feel there, the employees, staff, cook, activiites and everyone else are uplifted to a higher level. The Osmond senior living attracts the best talent, love and care out of the people that live in Utah County.. People that have loving, giving hearts are attracted to this place and they come and contribute their creativity, fun, smiles, happiness and joy.. They just opened and there are sometimes this or that that need a little adjusting, but they are by far the best place I have ever seen.. They are doing such a great job there, to offer and think of everything that is needed to make a person's life as heavenly, peaceful, joyful and good as possible.. If you want to really spoil your mom or dad, this is the place, no matter where you live.. It is worth it to come here!!! I have seen ton's of people established at other assisted living center's just pull up roots and move here.. Shocking! People are really loving this place. With a professional private chef and truly sacrifiicng, thoughtful, caregivers that are there to love and serve... PERIOD!!! They are the best!!! Seriously consider this place, especially before it's full. It is brand new and filling up faster than any other assisted living center I've seen.. Get in there Quick!!! Good luck.. I was really impressed and this is the place for my Mom.. I'd like to see somewhere better. I checked with the top rated home in Utah county and this one, blew that out of the water.. for overall appeal and care provided..

March 09, 2015

By olindsay

I highly recommend Osmond Senior Living. In the last couple of years, I have seen my grandma go from independent to needing assisted living and memory care. I still have kids of my own (four teenagers), and I cannot take care of her full-time. Thank you for being a partner for families who love their aging parents and grandparents so that we can give them the love and safety they deserve. I would recommend that everyone takes the time while still able to make decisions to do your research and make a plan for yourself, your parents and grandparents. Decide where you would be happy living. Talk to your loved ones about their choice - let them know you have a plan. The people who care for seniors become like family and are involved in so many parts of life - even parts of life that are personal and uncomfortable for us to do ourselves. Selecting a senior living option to honor and give back to our aging loved ones shows them our love and lets us love them guilt-free.

March 01, 2015

By sugarluv51

I'm telling you. This place is awesome. Jared has done such a wonderful job on getting this place up and running. I'm a resident here and so far the food is great. Heather has done an amazing job on decorating I really couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I'm anxious to find out about the activities going so i can participate. Looking forward to that scenic drive. Moving here has been the best decision I've made in awhile.

February 28, 2015

By lexiluv9

This facility is INCREDIBLE! Brand new, very high class, bright and airy. Feels like a luxury hotel. All of the staff members are very personable. Jared Osmond (the owner) adores the residents and the Senior population, it is very prominent. You can tell every single resident absolutely loves this place! Sharon and Wendy are the best of the best. The food is absolutely outstanding and fresh! Jeff the Chef will bend to your needs at any given time! The scheduled activities are amazing! All around, the word i have for this place is "wow". Highly recommend anyone looking for a place to put their elderly parents in this facility. You will not be disappointed.

February 25, 2015

By vihokey

Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful facility and everyone is so nice! We moved my mom in last Friday and she is so happy, comfortable and feels so secure. The CNA's are incredible and Chef Jeff is fantastic. Jared Osmond, Wendy and Sharon are so personable and were available every day to greet us and answer all of our questions. Thank's to everyone who made this transition for my mom so successful.

January 30, 2015

By JakeHenderson

What an incredible experience to come over and actually meet with the owners of the facility. I did not expect to have the owner there to give me a tour. The Osmond Family has really done a great job with building this place. It feels like a luxury hotel. A lot of thought has gone into this building and the staff seems like they really know what they're doing. I'm still looking around, but when my dad is ready for assisted-living this will be my first stop. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing this place you really should schedule a visit. – Jake

January 29, 2015

By Cindy Christensen

After my tour at Osmond Senior Living, I came away quite impressed with the facility. It is a very classy place! I was able to meet the owner, Jared Osmond. Just talking to him, you can see the passion he has for the Seniors! I have toured many places close by, and nothing compares to the feeling I felt when I left there. The staff there, were very helpful and passionate about their jobs! They were able to answer all our questions and concerns. I feel very comfortable in taking my mother there.

November 11, 2014

By Robert97191350

Osmond had 15 or 16 people. The staff was professional in everything. The security and maintenance were really good.

September 02, 2014

By Rachelle Logsdon

What an incredible building! It's set to open before Christmas. It looks and feels like a 5 star hotel. I know the Osmond's personally and they are doing it right. My mother will be one of the first residents to move in. Lots of different floor plans to choose from and lots of great amenities planned. Looking forward to having my mom closer to us and in a facility that is run by a compassionate group of people. Nothing but nice things to say. Glad to see this happening!

Costs for Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

Photos of Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: No

• State Licenses: UT0056

About Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living

Welcome to Grove Creek Senior Assisted Living in Lindon, Utah. We are dedicated to creating the belonging of community, the security of connection, and the care of family and home to our beloved residents.

This beautiful home features spectacular views of the Wasatch Front, lush gardens, and timeless charm. Each suite is uniquely different, constructed with traditional character in mind. Suites are furnished with kitchenettes, private bathrooms and showers, spacious floorplans and closets, and an abundance of natural light. Ample community living spaces throughout the home provide a warm and inviting place, perfect for families to enjoy together.

Many families wonder what their loved ones will experience when they move into assisted living facilities, and with Grove Creek, you can be sure that your loved one will be getting the best of the best assisted living here in Lindon, UT. Here is the list of what we offer to our wonderful residents.

• Exciting Calendar of Activities & Outings Monthly
  • Resident-run Clubs & Special Interest Groups
  • Spiritual, Educational & Personal Development Programming and Classes
  • Community & Family Supported Entertainment
  • Beautiful Scenic Drives
  • Socially Connective Lifestyle
  • Weekly Scheduled Transportation Services for Medical Appointments and Shopping
  • Meal & Activity Reminders Available
  • Suite Emergency Assistance and Medical Alert Systems
  • Personal Temperature Control
  • Certified Nursing Staff On-Site & Accessible, 24-7
  • Registered Nurse Available, 24-7
  • Available Assistance with Activities of Daily Living, including Bathing, Grooming, & Dressing
  • Incontinence Care
  • 3 Suite Options, Each Individual Suite with its Own Unique Character & Charm
  • And More….

Our philosophy is built on an understanding of the aging process and the role that community, connection and care have on our health and happiness. These three values are the focus of our services, as we are dedicated to improving quality of life and the safety of our residents.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care Grove Creek Assisted Living