Legacy House of Bountiful

Reviews of Legacy House of Bountiful

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy House of Bountiful

November 23, 2016

By Cindy555805

I visited The Legacy House. One of the girls working there showed me a rooms and the dining rooms. She walked me around the place and told me a little bit about it. They had a bulletin board with the activities. I really liked the place.

November 23, 2016

By Dean H.

I visited Legacy. To me they were a little bit limited with their activities. They were smaller. I liked smaller community, but I did not like that they were limited in their activities. The staff that gave me the tour was very good. They were able to answer all of my questions pretty well. They had more women clients there than men.

October 27, 2016

By Leann182425

Legacy House of Bountiful was small which was nice. The staff was very good and very friendly, and they knew their patients. They had some common rooms. The dining area was lovely, and the menu looked good. It was very bright and cheerful, and it seemed like a cozy and homey atmosphere.

September 28, 2015

Good price, good facility. We like Legacy House of Bountiful. It's small enough, and it provides the care we want for my mother. The staff is good, security is fine, and we're happy.

May 26, 2015

The rooms at Legacy House were larger than the other facilities in the area, and the food is comparable. The dining room was clean and spacious. They have a good calendar of activities, and it is secure.

April 27, 2015

The rooms were good at Legacy House of Bountiful, and they have several rooms available. They have a silver sneakers program there, and that is the particular one that were interested in. I like most of the activities that they have.

November 11, 2014

By Robert97191350

Legacy House of Bountiful was very expensive, but they kept the place clean. The rooms were spacious. The staff was accommodating and knowledgeable.

May 09, 2014

By mjslc

My dad was a resident for three long months. Every month, they would "assess" my father and want to charge us for things that they said they were doing or had to start doing, and none of them were correct. Every month, we had to meet with the head of facility because we couldn't get something resolved (a lot of times, just because they wouldn't return calls or be present when they should have been). There was someone visiting every day, and many times when they were supposed to come and check on him, or said that they had, we know they had not because a family member had been with them. Do not assume that things are happening because you are paying for them, or being told that they are happening. Some of the workers are good, but not all. It is a shame that you cannot depend people to do the right thing.

November 19, 2012

By JanL85

Overall, our family has had a satisfactory experience with Legacy House of Bountiful, but not a great one. While most employees and administration there seem helpful and perform their jobs well, we've had two poor experiences with two different staff members. These employees claimed that they had been visiting my grandmother every 3 or 4 hours (which was the level of care being paid for) but there were two separate occasions where someone in our family spent nearly the entire day with my grandmother and a staff member never appeared (and they were not aware that a family member was with her). When we brought up these issues with the administration they were dealt with appropriately, but considering two different employees were not being honest about how frequently they check in on residents, it made our family wonder about the quality of care being given in other areas of Legacy House.My grandmother fortunately had friends who also happened to be living at Legacy House and that makes a big difference in quality of life no matter where she would be. The food and room service is satisfactory and the customization of meals is appreciated. Legacy House has been quiet and calm in all of my experiences there. It's on a quiet street and there are a few places for residents to be outside if they so desire. The room my grandmother has is a decent size (there may be different rooms to pick from) and she enjoys having the space. Some of the rooms appear to have had some small renovations done (painting, carpet, AC/heat, etc.) and that made it nice when we were moving in. She will likely spend the rest of her days here unless we have any of the problems I described above.

June 23, 2011

By four

There are many excellent things about this facility. One of those things is the personalized services. The staff really make an effort to get to know the residents. While I was there visiting a friend, a member of staff stopped to chat with my friend, asking about her great grandchildren and where her youngest grandchild was going to college now that she graduated from high school. Of course, my friend then had to pull up her many beloved pictures, especially of the newest member of the family who was only three weeks old and just came in the mail a few days before. It really warmed my heart to see how much of an interest the staff have in the residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Legacy House of Bountiful

Costs for Legacy House of Bountiful

Photos of Legacy House of Bountiful

Services and Amenities of Legacy House of Bountiful

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Lic AL2-971

About Legacy House of Bountiful

Located across the street from the historic tabernacle, Legacy House of Bountiful provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.

At Legacy House of Bountiful, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.

Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Bountiful, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.

Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.

Map of Legacy House of Bountiful