The Heights On Huebner

Reviews of The Heights On Huebner

Nursing Home Reviews for The Heights On Huebner

December 12, 2013

By BIGJACK

I've got both Mom and Dad at this facility, plus my mother-in-law was here for about a year..She has recently passed but in the time they have been at The Heights On Huebner has been good....The administrative staff is attentive and caring...the nurses and aids do their job well and listen to the family for any requests regarding our loved ones...The way the entire staff (adminstration, nurses, aids) responded in the last days of my mother-in-law was 5 STARS, They were conforting and attentive to the family and allowed her to pass with dignity..For this my family thanks everyone there. I recommend this facility for your loved ones when its time they need 24-7 care...

February 15, 2013

By Beware13

PLEASE don't put your loved one here. Residents are over medicated, get no personal attention, they sit alone in the dark for most of the day. It's sad and depressing. The staff changes constantly so there is no consistency. The people who run the place do not care. And the so-called "social worker" is a joke. Very unprofessional. Avoid this place!

April 11, 2011

By Mrs.Nurse

Other

PLEASE AVOID PLACING YOUR LOVED ONE AT THIS FACILITY!!I wish I would of known how management runs this place.Just ask to see their most recent state survey.They take forever to get pt's pain level controlled.The therapy dept is useless,they have no intentions to see pts get better.My friend would always get told that her therapy would have to wait because they were shorthanded.The next day would come and still waiting for therapy.When they finally would show up,they maybe walked and exercised with her for 15 minutes and were always rushing.The food is horrible,and they refuse to provide snacks and extras at mealtimes even if the pt is allowed to have it.From the outside this place is nice but inside is a whole another story.

About The Heights On Huebner

The Heights On Huebner is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Heights On Huebner for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Heights On Huebner