A Touch of Home Assisted Living

Reviews of A Touch of Home Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for A Touch of Home Assisted Living

August 30, 2014

By Kathleen37

A Touch of Home is beautiful -- they’re out in the middle of nowhere and you don’t have to worry about people bugging you all the time. They were having meals when we got there and it was pretty good. The dining area wasn’t big enough. The staff member who assisted us was really nice. The residents were an older age group and I wasn’t ready to move in to that kind of situation, but I would recommend them to anyone with that necessity.

December 17, 2012

By Phil3

this facility is very attentive to all your needs. I was there one week for physical therapy and the week went by quickly. Good people and good food. Activities were included and everyone was professional and gave great care.

December 17, 2012

By austinlibrarian

Very caring staff, beautiful grounds with walking trail through flowers at all seasons. Decision makers for us were two: 1. Mom was encouraged to bring her OWN PET (in addition to those at the home). When kitty comes to cuddle at night, or Mom gets a knock on her door for someone asking to "play with her kitty," she is thrilled. 2. At the mention of Mom's Celiac Sprue diet, they took it as an opportunity to learn how to provide that kind of SPECIALIZED DIET for a resident. They stock all her gluten-free pasta, breads, treats, etc. to provide the same food in a safe manner for her. And instead of lots of sweets and then cranberry/prune juice, they have a small bowl of fruit at every meal.

June 01, 2012

By leyash

I loved this assisted living facility. It was one that I could definitely see my great aunt staying in for a long period. The place definitely lives up to their name. They allow a personal touch, while still remaining professional, and doing their jobs. Any time my aunt needed something, they were there to help her within 15 minutes. It never took them long. The amenities were great, and everything was always kept so nice and clean. They had many people that would offer to help my aunt, just because they wanted to. The staff was incredible, and they really were made up of great people. This is not an experience that I could ever get anywhere else, and I really love how far they came, and how much my aunt loved being there. Knowing your family member is being taken care of can definitely set your mind at ease, and this living facility really helped with that great, comfortable feeling.

Costs for A Touch of Home Assisted Living

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1

• Licenses: Texas DHS License 137510

About A Touch of Home Assisted Living

A Touch of Home is a small, state licensed assisted living facility designed for individual seniors who no longer choose to live alone, or due to health problems, are unable to live alone. Our mission is to foster dignity, well-being and independence for our elderly residents and their families by providing an affordable alternative to institutional care.

A Touch of Home is located in northwest Round Rock. Our residents enjoy quiet country living with the conveniences of suburban life. With more than an acre of land, a swimming pool, a walking trail, raised vegetable gardens,fruit trees, a children's playground, a 900-square foot deck and community activities, our home offers opportunities few other assisted living facilities can provide.

We ONLY take FEMALE residents and are family owned and operated since 1989. With over an acre of land, swimming pool, walking trail, vegetable gardens, children's playground, 900-square foot deck.

Map of A Touch of Home Assisted Living