Clayton Oaks Living

Reviews of Clayton Oaks Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Clayton Oaks Living

March 06, 2018

By David Barta

Don’t let the beautiful facade of the building fool you! For inside it’s walls you will find the rot of greed and the stench of apathetic management from the director’s office. Specifically, Raymond’s management of the Med Techs and their extremely high turnover rate for these positions are a life and death issue that he will talk in circles about for hours while our family members suffer immensely. Instead of hiring experienced Med Techs, the person emptying the trash this week may very well be administering life saving medications to to your loved one next week. Of course these inexperienced housekeepers (”med techs”) are going to make serious mistakes that will affect the health your love one. ZERO STARS even though I had to give them one to be able to post this message! BE AWARE!

December 30, 2017

By Marti Taylor

It is the most difficult decision in life when you realize that your parent needs more care than you can provide. My sister and I visited EVERY memory care facility in Sugarland. I am a health care professional and still walked out of every one of these facilities crying. The smells, the lack of cleanliness and empathy tore me apart. We were incredibly fortunate to find Clayton Oaks. They care for our mother, stimulate her menatally and the from the caregivers up into the administration have become loving members of our family. They provide human love and compassion. I visit my mother daily and never walk into this facility feeling depressed. My mother has developed so many new friendships. And I have truly fallen in love with the other residents as well as the staff. - Marti Taylor. Sugarland

August 28, 2017

By Michele Dawn M

Other

The new life activities manager, Diane, is absolutely fantastic!!! She's only been there several months, and has already put on a costumed & set decorated play in their beautiful theater, tead by the residents, complete wirh a live Toto dog & piano music!! She coordinated a dog show in the beautiful courtyard area, puts on monthly theme driven family invited dinners, complete with the servers in costumes & decorations from Mexico, Hawaii, US Patriotic, etc. Her Football Father's Day interactive event was a big hit. She offers some very interesting and different activities for the residents, along with the usual ones. She has really classed up Clayton Oaks with her wonderful ideas and frequently changed decorations throughout the facility. Morale of the residents has been boosted along with the staffs' largely because of her efforts & bubbly personality. Residents and family members love Diane because she is available, and truly cares about them and how she can make their lives at Clayton Oaks interesting, active and happy!

July 17, 2017

By Ellen

We went to Clayton Oaks Living, but we did not like it. A lady met us at the door who was a resident, and we were like, "Hi! How are you?" and she kept saying, "I had been here too long. I had been here too long." We did not see anyone except her. It was concerning. The price was much higher. I spoke to the staff and took a tour, but I just did not care for the facility because everyone was in their room. The facility was great, but the residents weren't out of the room. I did not want my mom to be there because I felt that it was like a jail. The only resident that we saw was the one who was trying to get out. It did not matter how nice the facility was, but if the people that were there were not similar to my mom, I would not leave her there. We saw a one-bedroom unit, and it was fine. We saw the main hall and the courtyard where they could go outside, but I did not see any people there other than the staff.

February 07, 2017

By Anne351883

My husband is in the memory care of Clayton Oaks, and he's doing well there. They're doing a good job. It's absolutely topnotch. He has his own room; they have 25 rooms for memory care and a large assisted living of about 100. They're very family oriented, they have a family dinner once a month, and they have a wonderful chef. The owner comes often, checks on things, and talks to the residents.

June 10, 2016

By Anna345512

We placed my mother-in-law in Clayton Oaks a little over a month ago. They have more space than most of the places we saw and have three courtyards, an activity room, an arts and crafts room, and a huge theater. Their dining room is nice. They have a family dinner once a month that residents can invite all of their family to dine with them. They had one last night with Mexican food, like a Mexican fiesta night. They allow us to eat there anytime we want to eat there. The food is very good. They have a very simple menu that they can order off every day, but they also have daily specials.

May 10, 2016

By ShirleyNGMKW

Clayton Oaks is very nice and well done because it’s been only open for a year. This is the only community that I would give 5 stars. Everything is new, and they have assisted living and memory care. The food is very good, and they have a beautiful dining room, like a five-star hotel. It is very nice. The rooms are fine and all decorated beautifully by designers, so naturally they all look great.

December 29, 2015

By JHO

Clayton Oaks is absolutely gorgeous! It is brand new. You walk in and there’s a huge fireplace, and everything is just beautiful. I was very, very impressed with the place. The staff had an excellent work attitude. I visited for about an hour and walked around. They have a huge movie theater where they show old movies and where residents can put on plays. There’s a workout gym and a bistro area that’s stocked with yogurt, fruit, popcorn, coffee, and all kinds of drinks 24 hours a day. They have a laundry facility where you can pay to get your laundry done or do your own. They have a little dog area where you can take your pet out for a walk in a small park. They had huge crossword puzzles on the walls that the residents can solve. They have wine and beer in the dining hall. They don’t sell the alcohol, but if you want a glass of wine or a beer before dinner, it’s allowed. They have chefs who cook the meals, and you can choose what you want to eat from a menu.

Memory Care Reviews for Clayton Oaks Living

Costs for Clayton Oaks Living

Photos of Clayton Oaks Living

Services and Amenities of Clayton Oaks Living

• Licenses: Type B

About Clayton Oaks Living

All of us at Clayton Oaks, including the management team, staff and residents, are happy you are interested in making Clayton Oaks Living your new home. Our Motto is "Outstanding Care, Extraordinary Living". All of us here truly believe in bettering the lives of our Residents and their families by providing an unrivaled experience. Our friendly community is a welcoming place full of fun-filled activities, delicious food and happy people. We have a wide range of amenities that are designed to change your life and allow you to relax and enjoy each day to the fullest. We consider every individual's needs and desires and our goal is to exceed your expectations each and every day.

What's so unique about Clayton Oaks Living is it includes 4 common areas, a dog park with dog-washing station, a full performance theater, expanded spa and salon, internet café with bistro, and so much more! This is truly Destination Living at its best! Clayton Oaks Living is locally owned and managed, and has a terrific reputation of being warm and welcoming as well as giving our residents the quality service that they all deserve. Every team member is here to help you make the most of each day, and have fun along the way!

Map of Clayton Oaks Living