Anthology of Plano
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Anthology of Plano
Assisted Living Reviews for Anthology of Plano
February 12, 2019
I visited this facility
April 14, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Thank you for providing feedback. Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our residents. We strive to provide the highest-quality care and experience for residents and their loved ones. I would like very much to speak with you about the concerns you raised. Please call me at your convenience. Sincerely, Charlotte Neff, Executive Director
September 06, 2017
I visited this facility
June 10, 2016
I visited this facility
Questions about Anthology of Plano
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Anthology of Plano. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
We have a wide variety of ages here at Anthology of Plano. Our residents range in age from 67 to 100! Some are very active and exercise every day and attend our various social gatherings where are there are a few who are introverted and prefer a quiet afternoon of Scrabble.
What programs or activities does Anthology of Plano offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Anthology of Plano offers a very extensive array of activities that nurture the mind, body and soul.
What places are near Anthology of Plano or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
We are just down the road from Central Market, a very popular upscale grocery store. Walmart is also quite close and, for those who like to venture out, we offer scheduled transportation to local shopping venues.
What transportation services does Anthology of Plano offer to assisted living residents?
Tuesday and Thursday are dedicated to doctor appointments. Residents can be driven to an appointment to their doctor within a 10-mile radius. We also utilize our bus for shopping trips, outings and joy rides.
What makes the chef or dining program at Anthology of Plano exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
Our Chef has been with the community since the doors first opened. He is meticulous in his preparation and presentation and prides himself on the abilities of his culinary team. It's quite often that you will see a resident's favorite recipe that they've been making their entire life on our menu as well.
What safety features or security measures does Anthology of Plano offer to assisted living residents?
We have a licensed nurse on-site 24/7. Our doors locked at night and can only be opened/closed with a code. We are a very safe and secure building.
How does Anthology of Plano keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
If anything, we overcommunicate to our resident families to keep them abreast of happenings both within the community and that pertain to individual well-being. Our Executive Director provides her personal cell phone number to all residents and families and encourages them to reach out if need be. In addition, she sends out weekly "family updates" to ensure everyone is aware of what is going on in our building.
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Anthology of Plano during daytime and nighttime hours?
We staff to the need. What this means is that, if there is a floor with higher care needs, we will add staff to accommodate. As a standard, each floor has a caregiver and a certified medication aide. The nurse floats between the floors at all times.
If Anthology of Plano accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We are a pet-friendly community and our furry friends have a beautiful backyard to venture into. We also have a lovely front yard/patio that offers additional places for dog walks.
What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?
All staff is trained on Relias to stay educated on all things related to senior care. Our care staff also attends regular in-service trainings to help them continue their education.
What safety features or security measures does Anthology of Plano provide to protect residents who wander?
Our doors are locked after hours and only those with the proper code can enter or exit.
Costs for Anthology of Plano
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Anthology of Plano
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: No
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 92
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: 106352
About Anthology of Plano
Just north of Dallas, in the welcoming little city of Plano, Texas, sits a warm and homey community where seniors aspire to live their best lives each day. Outside, you will be greeted by an endless blue sky and crisp, modern facade.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Featuring exceptional accommodations, services and experiences, supported by a thoughtfully composed care plan and passionate caregivers, we provide everything you need to live your best life within a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.
- Spacious, private accommodations with studio, 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining
- Licensed nurse on site 24/7
- Assistance with medication coordination and management
- Coordination with specialized healthcare providers
- Trained staff at your service 24 hours a day
- Wellness visits by licensed nurse
- Spacious, private accommodations
- Variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Home maintenance and housekeeping
- Built in personal alert systems
- Utilities included (excluding phone)
- Thoughtfully designed common areas
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Transportation available for appointments, shopping, dining and outings
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Three gourmet meals supervised by a registered dietician and prepared by in-house chefs
- Diverse menu options and dining venues
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Beauty/barber shops, concierge services and other on-site conveniences
- Community activity center with game room and library
What Makes Us Special
Once you walk through our front doors, you will feel the familiar welcome of a true community where neighbors share stories over fresh morning coffee and retire to their private homes to relax at the end of a wonderfully busy day.Get Costs