Auberge at Plano

Auberge at Plano (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Auberge at Plano

Memory Care Reviews for Auberge at Plano

December 29, 2015

My mom is a resident of U.S. Memory Care North Dallas in Plano. The rooms and apartments there are very nice. The whole community is very good and clean. I wanted something that was really nice for my mom's health. She needed a place with a really good accommodations. More than anything, I picked this place because of their accommodations. They have a good staff. Their food is fair, and the presentation is good. However, my mom doesn't doesn't like the food sometimes. Their dining area is very nice. Each level of care has its own section of the dining room. There are a lot of windows looking out to the outside and garden area. They even have various activities to stimulate the brain. I would absolutely recommend this facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Auberge at Plano

Photos of Auberge at Plano

Services and Amenities of Auberge at Plano

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: $3000

• Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom Studio Apts./Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

About Auberge at Plano

Auberge at Plano includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Auberge at Plano