Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

Juniper Village at Preston Hollow (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

July 26, 2014

We moved in once and it was very good. The people and the room were nice. They were helpful too. It was a really nice place.

November 23, 2013

By Jan21

It did have a good environment. There were trees all around. They also have a big dining room. The residents there seemed happy and this facility has activities for them. They really try to get them involved in things. They even had a little memory class going on at the time of my visit. It appeared to be a very caring place and that's my impression; however, I just didn't think it was the right facility for my parents at the moment.

October 30, 2013

By GrandmaBerry

My parents moved in last April. We chose this facility because they were able to provide the accommodation that my parents wanted. They wanted a two-room apartment with two bath and they were one of the few facilities who could provide that. It's a smaller place and a little more personal. Their rooms are nice and clean. There are no kitchens in any room. They do have a half refrigerator with no freezer and there is a microwave that must be provided by the facility. There are no other electrical appliances allowed for safety reasons. They don't allow any throw rugs on the floor because they can contribute to falls. They take pictures at dinner, they dance to the music, and everybody seems to have a pretty good time. They have a nice activity room with a full kitchen. They have a lot of outings with a bus coming there. They have a regular driver and they post the outings. They have a calendar for the whole month and then the post individual ones so that people can sign up for it. They also do shopping. My mother is blind, in a wheelchair and has Parkinson's, but there is always somebody that goes with her and helps her. She gets personal attention. The staff is very accommodating. The front desk staff and the dining staff are very nice.

October 18, 2013

By Frank16

It was a marvelous place and the staff was great. I went on a rainy day and they just went out of their way. I liked the room they had there. It had a nice bedroom and a nice sitting area, plenty of closet space and a microwave oven. It was pretty roomy.

August 15, 2013

By Bill25

Their facilities were great and above everything else. I also visited this place for my wife. Their apartments were outstanding and above the norm. They had several different but very good floor plans to choose from. The staff was very active. Regarding activities, there was a lot of going on in this place. They played a lot of games and it seemed that they had activities every hour. The only problem I had was the location. It was too far away from where I was at.

June 02, 2013

By mike angel

I have a friend who lives at this community. Everytime I speak with her she is so happy she decided to move to this property. All she talks about is how her life has completly changed since moving to this community. She has made so many friends and her dog is loved by all the staff and residents. Every time I visit her she is always participating in some sort of activity. Im so happy that she has found a loving place she can call home.

May 22, 2013

My parents chose it because it had the amenities they needed. The facility was very nice. The staff were more than happy to accommodate any special needs and seemed interested when they moved in. They had three meals in a day in the dining area. There was a wide range of activities for those who were able. They both seemed happier.

Costs for Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

Photos of Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Juniper Village at Preston Hollow

Juniper Village at Preston Hollow provides senior living including assisted living and Wellspring memory care. Our active senior living community is located in the prestigious Preston Hollow neighborhood of Dallas, TX. Our community features cozy living spaces, inviting common areas, nicely landscaped walking paths, and a spacious outdoor courtyard.

We’re home to approximately 100 mature, vital adults in both our neighborhoods. It is a place where our team of compassionate professionals nurture the spirit of life in each individual through Juniper’s distinctive programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.

We offer award winning care and service via Juniper’s Signature Programs paired with a commitment to the belief that the keys to health aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected.

Juniper Village at Preston Hollow offers both assisted living and memory care.

Map of Juniper Village at Preston Hollow