Wentworth Senior Apartments

Reviews of Wentworth Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Wentworth Senior Apartments

January 11, 2017

By 1reign

The maintenance repair is terrible. It takes up to 1-2 months for repairs to be completed. Residents aren't allowed to use resident portal. All, including on walkers and in wheelchairs must get to the office and fill out paperwork for maintenance request and do it again if request not repaired the first time. The resident portal is set up to take requests.

September 30, 2015

By HMQMEW

My parent have lived there less than a year and every major appliance has had issues except the microwave. They always make my parent feel as if they are at fault for their cheap sub-standard appliances.

April 26, 2013

By caring8694

My sister has passed but she was staying at the Wentworth apartment before and she was very happy there. It's an apartment complex for seniors that don't have assisted living types of services. It is a fantastic place; they've got beautiful apartments.The manager is very, very helpful in terms of providing home help and extra services for the seniors. It's a very nice community, and offers a really good experience for the people living there.

About Wentworth Senior Apartments

Wentworth Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in Humble, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Wentworth Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wentworth Senior Apartments