Rosemont

Reviews of Rosemont

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosemont

April 13, 2019

By He040219

Rosemont was nice and the amenities were great. The nurses were a lot friendlier than where my mother is and they had a few more things to do. There's a puzzle room, a fish aquarium room, and outdoors with deer and wildlife around the place. The facility was a lot better. The rooms were nice and everybody had assigned seats in the dining room.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

September 27, 2018

By Jim H.

My mom stayed at Rosemont. She was only there for a day and a half, but our experience was good. The staff was excellent. They understood greatly when my mom had to leave for the hospital and go into hospice. They refunded my money even when they didn't have to, so they did very well. My mom seemed to like the food.

Jim H., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rosemont.

June 26, 2018

By Jerry

Everything at Rosemont was spotless. A gentleman opened his door and showed me his room. I also saw one empty room and it was super clean too. The apartments were super clean and super nice. I saw a library, a computer room, and an eating area too. They were all spotless. The people were all friendly. Even some of the residents came up to me. They talked to me and shook my hand.

Hi Jerry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Rosemont. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

June 06, 2018

By Dan

Rosemont was a really wonderful facility. It's just that we can't afford it. I had lunch there and the food was excellent, well cooked and well done, and the presentation was excellent. They have anything and everything that you could imagine. They have exercise programs, which keep people active and interested. They also have Bingo, card rooms, and a game room. It's really an ideal facility. They take very good care of their clients. It's an excellent assisted living facility. They were very nice people and knowledgeable too.

Hi Dan, thank you so much for your positive comments about Rosemont!

December 04, 2017

By Lila J

My father was at Rosemont. The lady over at the memory care was very good, but the actual owners of the place were terrible. The day that we left I had to give a 30-day notice, and I did. Then they said if he's not gone before tomorrow (the first of the month), we will charge you for the whole month, even though I gave my 30-days notice. They were horrible to me. I quickly ran down there, tried to get help moving his room, and then they came and said they changed their minds. I do not recommend them. The lady that works so hard over in that memory care unit, I told her to go get another job. They did take good care of my dad, but the business people were terrible. The caregivers were excellent. His room was nice, and they kept it clean. I showed up every time and it was never dirty. He was always clean and I never saw him dirty. I can only say good things about that. If I never had dealt with the management, I would have been very happy. The nurses were very nice. My dad went into hospice and then hospice took over his care and they were good. Management gets a one. The food was excellent and the facility was very nice. They sing songs with them, and they have game time. The pricing was reasonable compared to others.

May 06, 2017

By MADELINE522401

We went to Rosemont; it was right around the corner from my house. The residents seemed more advanced in their decline than my sister, so it just didn't fit. They had mainly shared rooms available. They have doctors that come in.

Madeline522401, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We have made positive changes since your last visit and welcome another chance to make a difference.

December 29, 2016

By Manases

Rosemont's facility and apartments were nice. The staff member who assisted me seemed to have a good rapport with the residents and was really nice. I liked the place. The dining area looked OK, but nothing really stood out.

Hello Manases, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are currently making positive improvements so we hope to have you back.

October 05, 2016

By Sandy030887

The Rosemont kind of showed me the services they were going to provide for my mom since my mom is wheelchair bound. The staff was mean to her, but we know that when someone is old they can be like that. They had a salon, an ice cream parlor, and a family room with a pool table where your guest could go. They had outside little area where people could sit outside and visit.

Sandy030887, thank you for the high star rating! We will take your comments and share those with the team so we can improve our processes. thanks

September 29, 2016

By Jill664347

I really liked Rosemont. It was between Rosemont and the other place. It had a nice facility, and their staff was really nice. I just felt like my dad would get more for his money where he is at right now.

Jill664347, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

March 26, 2016

By Daughter35

My mother is in The Rosemont. It is very nice, very friendly, very warm, and inviting. She is very well cared for.

Hi Daughter35, thank you so much for your positive comments about Rosemont! We know you have a selection of communities to choose from and we feel blessed you chose us!

July 04, 2015

By Michele Prentice

My mother lived there for almost four years. as her health care needs increased so did her care. The staff is friendly and the managers are excellent and very willing to accomodate. They take complaints seriously and try to resolve any issues. Food is exceptional and I often ate there with my Mom. Even though she passed away in January, i go for lunch every week to visit with her friends. The staff always welcomes me and my senior friends love to see me. My Mom had a cat for the duration of her stay and she was very happy there. My sister and I researched many facilities before we chose Rosemont. The facility is clean and in four years I have never experienced any odor or 'old folks' smell that are common in many other facilities. Activities are varied and appropriate. If you are looking for a home for a loved one, Rosemont is certainly worth a visit.

Michele Prentice, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rosemont! We know you have a selection of communities to choose from and we feel blessed you chose us!

May 31, 2013

By Linda68518250

Everything was just great about Rosemont. The people were very nice, the rooms were fine, and location was good and convenient. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

August 21, 2012

By SarahC2

The facility itself was nice I guess. My grandma said she liked it quite a bit, but we decided to go with another assisted living place that was a little closer to our house. The staff seemed friendly and helpful and the residents seemed happy enough. The person giving us the tour said they had many group activities planned every week for the residents' entertainment. The only complaint I would have had if I were staying there was that the walls and the furniture were kind of dark, giving the place a sort of dreary atmosphere. And there was a bit of an "old people smell" that the other place didn't have. I don't think my grandma even took notice of that though, haha.

Memory Care Reviews for Rosemont

Questions about Rosemont

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

The staff receives monthly in-service training specific to Dementia and additional training as certain care situations arise. In addition, our staff that works in Memory Care have specialized Magnolia Trails training.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Rosemont. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The ages of our residents vary from 55 - 100 and everything in-between! They enjoy entertainment, jazz exercise, theme parties, board games with friends, intellectual activities and our Magnolia Trails programming.

What programs or activities does Rosemont offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have Magnolia Trails for our Memory Care Residents but we focus on the Six Areas of Wellness in both communities: Physical, Social, Spiritual, Leisure, Intellectual and Emotional

What places are near Rosemont or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have beautiful walking trails, wooded areas to enjoy, East End Park, and a beautiful courtyard with Gazebo. We are near Towne Center which has restaurants with a water view.

What transportation services does Rosemont offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation in our bus that also has a lift for our ambulatory via wheelchair residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Rosemont exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

What DOESN'T make her exceptional? The meals are made from scratch with flavoring by organic ingredients instead of salt. We offer a variety of menu options over several weeks, a daily entree for all three meals with the opportunity to choose from our Always Available menu. We also have a Hydration Cart that offers snacks and hydration two times per day.

What safety features or security measures does Rosemont offer to assisted living residents?

We have a concierge that is our front line and screens visitors entering the community. We also have daily rounds that are completed by our care staff, an Ambassador Program that includes all the leadership team - visiting with all the residents daily to check on their well-being plus a Care Connect program to help with transition. We also have a nurse call pendant system.

How does Rosemont keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Care conferences are held between the family, Wellness Director and Executive Director as needed. There is also consistent communication between the Wellness Director and/or designee and the families regarding care. In addition, our Activity Director and Executive Director have a separate monthly email that also goes out to families to inform of any updates or changes.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Rosemont during daytime and nighttime hours?

We do not have a ratio but rather our staffing needs are based on the acuity of our residents. this is to ensure they have the right amount of attention to their individual care needs.

If Rosemont accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We love our four-legged furry friends! We even love those with feathers and gills. They can walk, on a leash, with their owner but we have beautiful courtyards in which they can enjoy being a dog!

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

The staff receives monthly in-service training and additional training as certain care situations arise.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

This varies depending on the acuity of our residents.

What safety features or security measures does Rosemont provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a Memory Care community that is secure for our residents that enjoy a little more freedom and have a cognitive challenges.

What programs or activities does Rosemont offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

The Executive Director, Memory Care Director and the Wellness Director conduct the Assessments. The assessments are completed pre-move in, within the first 30 days, after 6 months and upon change of condition.

What techniques does Rosemont use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

We have our Magnolia Trails program that trains associates how to engage effectively with our residents during meal times while understanding their unique and different cognitive situations.

How does Rosemont keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Describe the neighborhood around Rosemont. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Beautiful community in a wooded area that is nestled in a wonderful residential area.

Is Rosemont affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Yes - we utilize our incredible health care network. The residents have a choice as to which hospital they prefer in a non-emergent situation.

Photos of Rosemont

Services and Amenities of Rosemont

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Class B

About Rosemont

Strike a winning combination of comfort and convenience at Rosemont. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Humble, Texas offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day and can provide support services including housekeeping and medication administration when desired by seniors and their loved ones. With several floor plans to choose from, residents will appreciate safety amenities such as hand railings in bathrooms, emergency call buttons and spacious walk-in showers along with wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch mini-blinds for a homelike feel. We boast a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle in accommodations with a lively activity center open to the public for bridge groups and an ice cream parlor. The on-site vegetable and flower garden brings joy and fulfilment any time of year. Located just minutes from Lake Houston and several major highways, our community puts residents close to premier shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor activities. A host of renowned hospitals and health care facilities nearby complements the special doctor’s exam room at Rosemont.

Map of Rosemont