Rosemont

Reviews of Rosemont

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosemont

October 05, 2016

By Sandy030887

The Rosemont kind of showed me the services they were going to provide for my mom since my mom is wheelchair bound. The staff was mean to her, but we know that when someone is old they can be like that. They had a salon, an ice cream parlor, and a family room with a pool table where your guest could go. They had outside little area where people could sit outside and visit.

September 29, 2016

By Jill664347

I really liked Rosemont. It was between Rosemont and the other place. It had a nice facility, and their staff was really nice. I just felt like my dad would get more for his money where he is at right now.

March 26, 2016

By Daughter35

My mother is in The Rosemont. It is very nice, very friendly, very warm, and inviting. She is very well cared for.

July 04, 2015

By Michele Prentice

My mother lived there for almost four years. as her health care needs increased so did her care. The staff is friendly and the managers are excellent and very willing to accomodate. They take complaints seriously and try to resolve any issues. Food is exceptional and I often ate there with my Mom. Even though she passed away in January, i go for lunch every week to visit with her friends. The staff always welcomes me and my senior friends love to see me. My Mom had a cat for the duration of her stay and she was very happy there. My sister and I researched many facilities before we chose Rosemont. The facility is clean and in four years I have never experienced any odor or 'old folks' smell that are common in many other facilities. Activities are varied and appropriate. If you are looking for a home for a loved one, Rosemont is certainly worth a visit.

May 31, 2013

By Linda68518250

Everything was just great about Rosemont. The people were very nice, the rooms were fine, and location was good and convenient. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

August 21, 2012

By SarahC2

The facility itself was nice I guess. My grandma said she liked it quite a bit, but we decided to go with another assisted living place that was a little closer to our house. The staff seemed friendly and helpful and the residents seemed happy enough. The person giving us the tour said they had many group activities planned every week for the residents' entertainment. The only complaint I would have had if I were staying there was that the walls and the furniture were kind of dark, giving the place a sort of dreary atmosphere. And there was a bit of an "old people smell" that the other place didn't have. I don't think my grandma even took notice of that though, haha.

Photos of Rosemont

Services and Amenities of Rosemont

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Class B

About Rosemont

Strike a winning combination of comfort and convenience at Rosemont. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Humble, Texas offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day and can provide support services including housekeeping and medication administration when desired by seniors and their loved ones. With several floor plans to choose from, residents will appreciate safety amenities such as hand railings in bathrooms, emergency call buttons and spacious walk-in showers along with wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch mini-blinds for a homelike feel. We boast a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle in accommodations with a lively activity center open to the public for bridge groups and an ice cream parlor. The on-site vegetable and flower garden brings joy and fulfilment any time of year. Located just minutes from Lake Houston and several major highways, our community puts residents close to premier shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor activities. A host of renowned hospitals and health care facilities nearby complements the special doctor’s exam room at Rosemont.

Map of Rosemont