Rosemont

6450 Kings Parkway, Humble, TX 77346
Rosemont (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

April Showers of Savings! Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Rosemont

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosemont

June 26, 2018

By Jerry

Everything at Rosemont was spotless. A gentleman opened his door and showed me his room. I also saw one empty room and it was super clean too. The apartments were super clean and super nice. I saw a library, a computer room, and an eating area too. They were all spotless. The people were all friendly. Even some of the residents came up to me. They talked to me and shook my hand.

June 06, 2018

By Dan

Rosemont was a really wonderful facility. It's just that we can't afford it. I had lunch there and the food was excellent, well cooked and well done, and the presentation was excellent. They have anything and everything that you could imagine. They have exercise programs, which keep people active and interested. They also have Bingo, card rooms, and a game room. It's really an ideal facility. They take very good care of their clients. It's an excellent assisted living facility. They were very nice people and knowledgeable too.

December 04, 2017

By Lila J

My father was at Rosemont. The lady over at the memory care was very good, but the actual owners of the place were terrible. The day that we left I had to give a 30-day notice, and I did. Then they said if he's not gone before tomorrow (the first of the month), we will charge you for the whole month, even though I gave my 30-days notice. They were horrible to me. I quickly ran down there, tried to get help moving his room, and then they came and said they changed their minds. I do not recommend them. The lady that works so hard over in that memory care unit, I told her to go get another job. They did take good care of my dad, but the business people were terrible. The caregivers were excellent. His room was nice, and they kept it clean. I showed up every time and it was never dirty. He was always clean and I never saw him dirty. I can only say good things about that. If I never had dealt with the management, I would have been very happy. The nurses were very nice. My dad went into hospice and then hospice took over his care and they were good. Management gets a one. The food was excellent and the facility was very nice. They sing songs with them, and they have game time. The pricing was reasonable compared to others.

May 06, 2017

By MADELINE522401

We went to Rosemont; it was right around the corner from my house. The residents seemed more advanced in their decline than my sister, so it just didn't fit. They had mainly shared rooms available. They have doctors that come in.

December 29, 2016

By Manases

Rosemont's facility and apartments were nice. The staff member who assisted me seemed to have a good rapport with the residents and was really nice. I liked the place. The dining area looked OK, but nothing really stood out.

October 05, 2016

By Sandy030887

The Rosemont kind of showed me the services they were going to provide for my mom since my mom is wheelchair bound. The staff was mean to her, but we know that when someone is old they can be like that. They had a salon, an ice cream parlor, and a family room with a pool table where your guest could go. They had outside little area where people could sit outside and visit.

September 29, 2016

By Jill664347

I really liked Rosemont. It was between Rosemont and the other place. It had a nice facility, and their staff was really nice. I just felt like my dad would get more for his money where he is at right now.

March 26, 2016

By Daughter35

My mother is in The Rosemont. It is very nice, very friendly, very warm, and inviting. She is very well cared for.

July 04, 2015

By Michele Prentice

My mother lived there for almost four years. as her health care needs increased so did her care. The staff is friendly and the managers are excellent and very willing to accomodate. They take complaints seriously and try to resolve any issues. Food is exceptional and I often ate there with my Mom. Even though she passed away in January, i go for lunch every week to visit with her friends. The staff always welcomes me and my senior friends love to see me. My Mom had a cat for the duration of her stay and she was very happy there. My sister and I researched many facilities before we chose Rosemont. The facility is clean and in four years I have never experienced any odor or 'old folks' smell that are common in many other facilities. Activities are varied and appropriate. If you are looking for a home for a loved one, Rosemont is certainly worth a visit.

May 31, 2013

By Linda68518250

Everything was just great about Rosemont. The people were very nice, the rooms were fine, and location was good and convenient. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

August 21, 2012

By SarahC2

The facility itself was nice I guess. My grandma said she liked it quite a bit, but we decided to go with another assisted living place that was a little closer to our house. The staff seemed friendly and helpful and the residents seemed happy enough. The person giving us the tour said they had many group activities planned every week for the residents' entertainment. The only complaint I would have had if I were staying there was that the walls and the furniture were kind of dark, giving the place a sort of dreary atmosphere. And there was a bit of an "old people smell" that the other place didn't have. I don't think my grandma even took notice of that though, haha.

Memory Care Reviews for Rosemont

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Class B

About Rosemont

Strike a winning combination of comfort and convenience at Rosemont. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Humble, Texas offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day and can provide support services including housekeeping and medication administration when desired by seniors and their loved ones. With several floor plans to choose from, residents will appreciate safety amenities such as hand railings in bathrooms, emergency call buttons and spacious walk-in showers along with wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch mini-blinds for a homelike feel. We boast a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle in accommodations with a lively activity center open to the public for bridge groups and an ice cream parlor. The on-site vegetable and flower garden brings joy and fulfilment any time of year. Located just minutes from Lake Houston and several major highways, our community puts residents close to premier shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor activities. A host of renowned hospitals and health care facilities nearby complements the special doctor’s exam room at Rosemont.

Map of Rosemont