Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Reviews of Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Ella Springs Senior Living Community

February 14, 2022

By James

Ella Springs Senior Living Community appears to be very clean and organized. They've been around for four years, and I would say it's more of a mission than a business. They have quite a good number of staff on hand, at least 25 people during the day for the number of people that they have there. For the number of clients that they have, they have a pretty good-sized staff. Currently, their total staff is somewhere between 50 and 70. There's also 24-hour assistance. The rooms were very nice and roomy. They were a little larger than the rooms I saw in another facility, although that's not the main issue for me. The main reason I like them is that they're more prepared to help people who have problems with dressing themselves, showering, and things like that. They are also looking forward to building and having nursing facilities. To me, it seems to be a home that's more prepared, so I like them. They have a lot of different functions too. The people there, many of them, seem to be very faithful people. The food appears to be very good. I have not had dinner or lunch over there, but from what I've seen in their menu, it appears that they have some good chefs. They also have a decorative way of presenting the food so they make people feel like they are being entertained with a very nice meal. I visited their assisted living where they are able to help people with their daily activities like showering, help with their medicine, using the restroom or getting dressed, and things like that.

February 06, 2022

By Faydra

My grandmother is doing pretty well at Ella Springs Senior Living Community. I like the price of memory care. The staff is really helpful. As soon as we got there, she ate and the food was pretty good. She enjoyed that and she hit it off with her roommate. It's really good and it's better than I expected. The food smelled and looked good. Another thing I liked, too, was where she's coming from had up to like 19 cases of COVID. Where she's at now, they haven't had a single case. They're a little lenient with visitation. I can visit a little bit more than I could at the other place. They have a beauty shop, a little game area, a little computer room, physical therapy, and exercise. I haven't had any issues. They're very easy to get a hold of. I have their direct phone number, so I text and just check on things right away. I haven't had any problems right now. It was pretty clean. They even let her use their furniture until I can get her furniture there. She's happy. I've talked to her and she's doing good. She wanted to go for a walk and they went for a walk with her. I don't know anything bad. She enjoys TV and bible study. She has a beautician there. She's been enjoying them.

December 03, 2021

By DL

I toured Ella Springs Senior Living Community for my husband, and I toured the whole area. It was excellent. Everything was available. They have personal care, like haircuts and all that and. It's just that I wouldn't want to live like that, but for those that can and do, I think it's excellent. The staff was very nice and accommodating. It was beautiful and everything was real handy. It was just very nice. I have nothing negative to say about them. It was kind of far out of where I wanted to be and that was the only thing I didn't care for.

October 28, 2021

By MS

I went to look at Ella Springs Senior Living Community. It is clean. The room is big. The staff was very comprehensive, very thorough, and showed us everything. They have a space for exercises and activities. That's basically what I liked for that area. And they have a restaurant too. I know they have one movie night there, and crafts.

June 22, 2021

By Jackie

I'm in Ella Springs Senior Living Community, and I would really love to stay here. It's a great place. They have six good home-care people, and they're all very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. They help tremendously. I have two dachshunds. There were times when my husband and I couldn't take them out because we were ill, so the homecare girls would come and take them out for us. The director and everyone are all just concerned about the people who live here. They're just very nice. They have a really good activities' director right now. They had several, but the one they have now is very, very good. They have information of everything that they're gonna do every day. It's a beautiful facility, but it's expensive. It's actually a better place for 2 incomes because it's pretty expensive for a single person. A lot of people have long-term insurance, and we didn't though we had assistance from the VA. I don't think that the food is that great, and my husband felt the same way. I don't think it's top-notch. It's not cooked from scratch. It's mostly frozen food. When they fix it (however they do it), it usually turns out pretty good. They have activities going all day long. There are some you like to do and some others you don't like to do. Right now they're doing a lot of painting since one of the residents is a painter. She's teaching painting. They play dominoes, bridge, and other card games. They have a lot of real good things going on. We have a pastor that comes every Sunday. He's a very good pastor. There's a Lutheran church next door, and they swap out every other Sunday for those who are non-denominational. I've met some really nice people here. I like to visit and talk to people when I see them. The cleanliness is magnificent. They have the greatest housekeeping you ever saw. One of the things that I wish we had is a chapel. It is always so comforting to go to a chapel to pray and meditate. We have a theater, and that's where we have our church services.

June 20, 2021

By Felicia

During my tour at Ella Springs Senior Living Community, they showed me both assisted living and memory care. They showed me two of the rooms in the memory care. If you would pick a private room I would rate it high, but I don't really like their double rooms compared to the double rooms in the other place I toured. The residents take their food in the eating area and there was a morning exercise when I got there. They have a calendar that lists everything they do every day. They showed me their dining area, which looked nice and open.

June 20, 2021

By V.F.

The visit to Ella Springs was extraordinary. They were ready for the visit. I liked the professionalism of the staff. They made me feel comfortable and confident that my loved one is going to be taken care of.

April 07, 2021

By Cecil

I had a great tour of Ella Springs Senior Living Community. I was very impressed by the person that provided the tour. She did a good job. I was pleased with the services and with the community. They have different types of rooms from a studio to a double bed, a single room, and double two rooms apartments. They have a community room, a cafeteria, and an activity room.

March 11, 2021

By Fonda

My father-in-law moved into Ella Springs Senior Living Community in October of last year. I went out there, had a meal with him, and the food was really good. The facility is lovely, and it's only about three years old. The apartments are really well laid out, and there is plenty of room. It comes with a refrigerator, a sink, and a nice bathroom. The showers don't have seats on them, which is good, because he doesn't like it. We're able to have a separate seat that we could put in when he needed it, and take it out when he doesn't need it. They have an atrium and kind of a walking path inside so they can go outside without leaving the facility. They have a movie theater with recliner chairs and a big TV in it, a library, and a game room. They have lots of separate spaces for activities, and hopefully when COVID is over, some of the things can pick back up. It certainly wasn't the most expensive that I looked at, but it's also not the cheapest, so it's just right in there.

January 20, 2021

By Mamie

My husband moved into Ella Springs Senior Living Community. It's a very nice facility, very clean, it doesn't have an odor, the food is excellent, and the care that he's receiving is excellent. I have nothing but good to say about the facility. My husband has adjusted well to be in there, and that's saying a lot, and for him to say the food is good, that's saying a lot. He never liked the food nowhere, so for him to tell me the food is good -- and he has to cut back on his eating so he doesn't gain weight -- that's really good. You're really not allowed to be out in the building. We can visit him in his room, and we had to have a COVID test before we could come in the building. They have a very nice garden area in the back, that was a big plus for my husband, because he likes to go outside. I would definitely recommend Ella Springs to anyone that's looking for a facility. The staff is fine, I haven't had any problems. One think that I liked is they have an ambassador program, with that program they call me once a week basically just to give me a report on how he's doing. If there are complaints they address them, anything that I've asked them. They have gone back with me, so I think everything is fine, the staff is wonderful. They have been very wonderful to me.

February 14, 2018

By Reviewer

The rooms at Ella Springs are very spacious and clean. They have lots of activities, plus a weight room, a spa, a salon, theater room, activity room, private family gathering room, and an outdoor garden. The staff is very caring, very interested, and very helpful.

May 30, 2017

By pamela771234

I liked Ella Springs Senior Living Community. It was very nice. It was brand new, so it was very clean. The design was wonderful with a courtyard in the middle, and every room had a door that opened into a little patio. They had wonderful family rooms, library, and game room, and they had 24-hour dining. They also had a security gate all around the property which was very helpful. You have to have a code to come on the property. The lady that gave me the tour was very helpful, very personable, and knew about all the activities that were being planned. She was a good salesperson, too.

March 03, 2017

By Michelle237455

The staff is so caring and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable about my options. Very excited about the opening of their new facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Memory Care Reviews for Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Costs for Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Photos of Ella Springs Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Ella Springs Senior Living Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Dining Extra: Grab And Go Fare, Full Service Dining

• Features Extra: Theater With Comfy Seating, Walking Paths, Bbq Pavilion, Dog Park, Library

• Activities Extra: Watching Movies With Pop Corn, Town Hall Meeting, Happy Hour, Daily Chronicle, Newspaper And Coffe Social, Crossword Puzzle, Family Night Family Dinner, Afternoon Stroll, Mind Joggers Trivia, Finish The Phrase, Corn Toss, Ice Cream Social, Balloon Fitness Fun

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Pending

• Get Costs

About Ella Springs Senior Living Community

From all of us, welcome to Ella Springs. We are a senior living community that will help build your understanding, dispel misconceptions, and help show you how great retirement can truly be.

As a resident of Ella Springs Assisted Living, you will appreciate knowing we offer 24-hour trained care staff as well as full-time licensed nurses. For each resident in Ella Springs Assisted Living, healthcare assessments will be done prior to moving into our senior living community, and routinely thereafter, to make sure we are providing the top notch care you expect.

We proudly offer a secured and distinct Memory Care retirement community for residents that require extra care due to Alzheimer’s and related dementias. For every resident in this portion of the community, we will provide customized service plans provided by our trained care staff, with licensed nurse oversight.

Once you've experienced Ella Springs Senior Living Community for yourself, you'll come to know we pride ourselves on the abundance of choices we offer to our assisted living residents. Some come to us completely independent looking for community that offers a variety of optional services, while others move in looking for a full complement of Assisted Living or Memory Care services.

In most cases, wherever you are at in your retirement journey, Ella Springs offers a senior housing option that helps enrich your life. Not only do we provide a state of the art movie theater with comfy seating, walking paths, BBQ pavilion, and a dog park, but we also offer a wide variety of apartment sizes and upgradable features.

At Ella Springs, you will be minutes from restaurants, a medical center, pharmacies and parks.

Map of Ella Springs Senior Living Community