BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas
Offers Assisted Living
Questions about BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas
What programs or activities does BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Beehive Homes of Cypress has 2 greenhouses for those who might enjoy gardening or growing things!
What safety features or security measures does BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas offer to assisted living residents?
Beehive Homes of Cypress is a safe and loving home. We have controlled entrances and video monitoring in all common areas.
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas during daytime and nighttime hours?
Beehive Homes of Cypress staff to resident ratio is typically 1-4, however we adjust our ratios to focus on quality of care. Increasing when necessary and decreasing when appropriate.
Costs for BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: Pet Fee: $250
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Housing Extra: Our Home Is Designed With 16 Suites. 2 Of Which Are Designed For Husband And Wife.
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
Technology and entertainment
- Hospice Care
- Offsite Activities
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Respite Care
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- Credit Card
About BeeHive Homes of Cypress Texas
Beehive Homes has been offering family-style living in a comfortable home-like environment for nearly 30 years. The Beehive Home is a planned assisted living setting. We maintain a very low caregiver-to-resident ratio, which means more staff providing care and attention to our residents' individual needs. Our home offers an ideal balance between group association and privacy with all residents having their own private bedroom and bathroom. Additionally, our 24-hour staff is always there to respond to the needs of each resident.
- Medication monitoring and charting (per state guidelines)
- Home-cooked, dietitian approved meals
- Assistance with activities of daily living (per state guidelines)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Individual and group activities
- Home Health Agency on-site
- 2 Green houses on-site
- Back-Up generator on-site
- Beauty salon on-site
- Private rooms with private bath
- 50" Flat screen tv with cable in each room
- Bidets provided free of cost