Parsons House Frisco

Reviews of Parsons House Frisco

Assisted Living Reviews for Parsons House Frisco

August 28, 2014

By Evelyn9

The Lodge is a two-story building. It was very clean and very well kept. We met the chef and we talked about all the different things that he served. He tries to vary the meals and to be sure to give the residents good healthy meals, so I was really impressed with that because my in-laws have a tendency to eat a lot of junk. The activities director kept a lot of activities going on in the facility. They did a lot of outings. They had a room set up where they had movie nights with popcorn and drinks. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and really knew their job. I was very impressed with them. What's really interesting with this facility is that they adopted a dog that lived there, and he just roams around and visits the residents. I thought that was really neat. They're using it as a sort of a therapy for the residents, especially the ones who tend to not get out of their apartments very often. The rooms were smaller but they did have a nice covered patio off of the bedroom and that was really nice. We did get to talk to some of the residents -- they were very friendly and they had very positive things to say about it. What stands out with this community is the cleanliness, and how well-kept the area is. It looked like it was freshly painted and clean. I just really appreciated that aspect. The only problem I had with that facility was that it was a two-story facility. Also, it had a long waiting list, so it was going to be awhile before my in-laws could get in.

August 13, 2014

We chose The Lodge for my father because it was very clean and the staff was personable. Every staff member that I met was extremely personable. I have eaten there and the food was great. The place is small and the staff is caring. The people there are extremely nice and attentive. They have movie nights as well as trips to Wal-Mart. They also have live entertainment come in.

July 29, 2014

By jillindallas

This is the number 1 assisted living facility in Texas. My mom lived there for 6 years and they did a great job. She loved it there. Their loving care and attention to her kept her alive for 6 years. He had a stroke 11 years ago and we were blessed to have her that long. She has just passed at 88 years old. Let me help you make your decision as it is a tough one as where to put your aging parents for good care. There are lots of activities that the activity director will arrange they will not be bored. And the rooms are like an apartment 4 rooms so the transition is an easy one. You will not be sorry that you chose the Lodge on Preston Ridge for your loved one.

Photos of Parsons House Frisco

Services and Amenities of Parsons House Frisco

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Parsons House Frisco

Parsons House Frisco is a senior living provider in Frisco, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Parsons House Frisco for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parsons House Frisco