The Stayton at Museum Way Fort Worth, TX

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2501 Museum Way, Fort Worth, TX 76107
The Stayton at Museum Way (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Stayton at Museum Way

Assisted Living Reviews for The Stayton at Museum Way

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Stayton at Museum Way

July 20, 2015

The Stayton is upscale, and the people staying there seemed to be very satisfied. They are very close to a lot of the arts, shows, and museums, and they had transportation to those areas.

February 23, 2015

Stayton is like a huge apartment estate. The clientele is very rich and wealthy. They did show me their memory care, and it seemed like they tried to keep the people busy. It seems as though they had a lot going on with it. It is very smithy and very cliquish, and what I didn’t like was that they only take you to Target; they won’t take you to any other grocery stores.

July 31, 2013

By Caring 9695

I have decided on The Stayton at Museum Way. I like the location of this one because it is closer to my kids. They have all four levels independent, assisted, memory care and nursing care. I will be moving there in August because they have two places available. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Photos of The Stayton at Museum Way

Services and Amenities of The Stayton at Museum Way

About The Stayton at Museum Way

Welcome to The Stayton at Museum Way, a fully licensed Assisted Living facility in Fort Worth, Texas. It offers private suites and has caregivers on duty 24/7. Located in the Cultural District of Fort Worth, the Stayton is minutes away from the Kimbell Art Museum, Bass Performance Hall and other local attractions, and provides transportation to these destinations. Those who love art and culture but want a little more peace and quiet will find tranquility at The Stayton. There are no stairs or elevators required for a living so the center can accommodate anyone with limited mobility. It also offers the services of caregivers for residents in need of help with daily activities such as bathing or dressing.

Map of The Stayton at Museum Way