The Stayton at Museum Way Fort Worth, TX

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2501 Museum Way, Fort Worth, TX 76107
The Stayton at Museum Way (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Stayton at Museum Way

Assisted Living Reviews for The Stayton at Museum Way

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Stayton at Museum Way

July 20, 2015

The Stayton is upscale, and the people staying there seemed to be very satisfied. They are very close to a lot of the arts, shows, and museums, and they had transportation to those areas.

February 23, 2015

Stayton is like a huge apartment estate. The clientele is very rich and wealthy. They did show me their memory care, and it seemed like they tried to keep the people busy. It seems as though they had a lot going on with it. It is very smithy and very cliquish, and what I didn’t like was that they only take you to Target; they won’t take you to any other grocery stores.

July 31, 2013

By Caring 9695

I have decided on The Stayton at Museum Way. I like the location of this one because it is closer to my kids. They have all four levels independent, assisted, memory care and nursing care. I will be moving there in August because they have two places available. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Photos of The Stayton at Museum Way

Services and Amenities of The Stayton at Museum Way

About The Stayton at Museum Way

The Stayton offers a fully licensed Assisted Living in Fort Worth, Texas. In beautiful private suites, residents get the help they need while they enjoy all the benefits of life at The Stayton: the fine cuisine, lively cultural life and a full calendar of activities—with caregivers on duty 24/7.

At The Stayton, you’re a gentle stroll from the Trinity River Duck Pond or the Fire & Police Memorial for Fallen Heroes. Visit with Rembrandt, Cezanne and El Greco at the Kimbell Art Museum. Applaud a concert at the Bass Performance Hall. Gaze at the masterpieces in the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth or marvel at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. If you love Frederic Remington and Charles M. Russell, you’ll find thrilling Western works as well as masters from Homer to O’Keefe at the Amon Carter Museum. And of course, you’re minutes away from shopping fun at Sundance Square. But there’s so much to do inside The Stayton, you may never want to leave.

Discover a Life Care retirement community in Fort Worth, TX.

When you live at The Stayton, you’re at the epicenter of the Cultural District. The Kimbell, The Modern, Sundance Square - they’re all just minutes away, and we can even provide transportation. Best of all, you can enjoy the pursuits you love with new confidence, knowing you have a plan in place for your financial and health care security.

Map of The Stayton at Museum Way