Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED Memphis, TN

Reviews of Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED

Assisted Living Reviews for Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED

September 10, 2014

By Kim84860850

Riverdale is nice, and if my grand aunt’s condition gets worse she won't have to move somewhere different. It is convenient. They have Bingo, music, therapy, church services, and they do arts and crafts.

Photos of Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED

Services and Amenities of Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $700

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom Studios

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED

Welcome to Riverdale Assisted Living!

Where our goal is to give your more time to pursue the activities you love. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, and the ambiance embraces the uniqueness of the local culture.

At Riverdale, our month-to-month rent, without buy-in fees or long-term leases, allows you the freedom to choose where you live today as well as in the future. The variety of services offered at Riverdale will enable you to create your own lifestyle and, in turn, allows us to meet your needs as changes occur, providing additional support and care as needed.

Our Residents Enjoy a variety of life-enhancing activities, social gatherings, and outings:

• Full-service beauty and barbershop on-site
  • Attractively designed common areas including library, living room, and dining room
  • Private dining room for resident entertaining
  • Paid utilities except telephone and cable TV
  • Spa with whirlpool
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Free laundry facilities
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments.

Map of Riverdale Assisted Living - CLOSED