My father was in this facility for several months as he suffered the last stages of Alzheimer's. Only one or two members of the staff showed any compassion at all, and most of the employees were rude and poorly trained. The staff doctor seemed to change every month and was nearly impossible to contact. My father was given the wrong medications, was fed inconsistently (awful food), suffered from bed sores and unexplained scratches and bruises. He tried to tell us he had been hit by one of the caregivers, but his diminished ability to speak prevented us from learning any details. He was clearly afraid of two of the caregivers. My father was rarely bathed. When we visited (almost daily) there were occasions we could tell he had been lying in wet or soiled clothes for hours. His clothing was stolen, and other items we were required to provide also disappeared. An orderly who no longer works there told us that some employees made a habit of stealing clothes and giving them to their own family members, or selling them at yard sales. Overall, the Overton Park Health Care Center made my Dad's finally days a complete hell. It was a blessing that he died; we'll never forget the horrific treatment he received in this place. I only wish our family had been able to afford good home care for him instead. Very, very sad.