Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab

Reviews of Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab

April 20, 2015

By Paula48

My husband was bedridden when he went to the Highlands, and they help him with his physical and occupational therapy. The room is nice and clean. They have some activities every day. They have bingo, movie nights, and picnics. The food is good, and they try to accommodate his taste. The dining area was nice with tables, chairs, and a piano. It is so light and a spacious place. It is secure with a code, and the code is changed every month. It is a nice place for me.

June 16, 2014

By Run Run

I'm in agreement with the last person. My relative was a resident here also and from day one when you walked in it smell like a facility where the elderly lived. When people enter a facility for the first time, normally you would be introduced by, "Hi, may we help you," or a smile, not these people. We walked in approaching some of the staff and spoke to them first, otherwise they were gonna walk right past us. My relative was visited on several occasions and caught with urine and feces on them. We got help immediately after we arrived because we insisted that they were cleaned up immediately. After they had eaten food their dinner food was left on the floor also. If horrible customer service, bad attitudes from the majority of the staff and an unpleasant smell is what you want, definitely bring your love ones to Highland of Memphis on Norriswood.

April 21, 2014

By JenniWest2

This place is an absolute nightamre to deal with. I would not recommend anyone to go here. My grandmother was sent here for rehabilitation and they had her insurance information wrong costing us money out of pocket that could not be reimbursed. They did not work with her and I constantly had to go in behind them to get anything done. I eventually had her moved and has since made a full recovery in which they told me she never would. Do not send a loved one here. They only care about filling their beds and making money. That is my opinion but they were not pleasent to work with in any aspect.

Services and Amenities of Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab

Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab is a senior living provider in Memphis, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highlands Of Memphis Health & Rehab