Christian Care Center Of Memphis

Reviews of Christian Care Center Of Memphis

Nursing Home Reviews for Christian Care Center Of Memphis

June 27, 2018

By Reginald

My mother was at Christian Care Center of Memphis. The facility itself was great and brand new. However, the staff unfortunately provided me with misinformation. They tried to bill my mom for a $10,000 balance after they had accepted her and accepted her insurance and told me everything was covered for up to 100 days. They were short staffed and dropped her, so she fell twice while she was there. It wasn't a good experience. The facility, the grounds, and the location were great, but they didn't have a lot of full-time workers at that time. They had a lot of part-time help coming in and nobody took responsibility. The rooms were nice, adequate, and large, and the food was adequate. I had words with the president of the company and the administration office, but nobody wanted to take ownership of the mistake that they had made in their billing. We had a problem with theft there as well. Someone stole some of my mom's personal belongings and didn't bring the items back.

Services and Amenities of Christian Care Center Of Memphis

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Christian Care Center Of Memphis

Christian Care Center Of Memphis is a senior living provider in Memphis, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Christian Care Center Of Memphis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Christian Care Center Of Memphis