The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

Reviews of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

March 29, 2014

By Harold13

The Neighborhood is an impressive looking place. The staff seem very friendly. It?s not very big and it is comfortable looking. The people there seem to be having a very great time. They have all kinds of activities and they take them to different places. It seemed a very nice place.

January 31, 2014

My mom has been in assisted living at The Neighborhood since November. We chose them because it was of equal quality to all of the ones around and it was $1000 less a month, which has a big impact for us. I like that it's close to us. It's about 7-minute drive. Plus we know that she's safe and sound there. Also she loves it. She is very happy there. They even let her bring her two cats but she has to take care of them though. For accommodations, they have very nice rooms. They have two-bedroom units, one-bedroom and living room units, and then they have a studio, which is large but everything is in the same room. Every one of them has a kitchenette. Have of them have patios where you can go out from your own room onto the patio. They have really nice facilities. The staff is very accommodating. All of them seem to call their residents by name. They have a nurse that is director of the facility. The nurse would distribute the medication. They have a doctor on-call. They have people that do the personal care stuff. They have an activity director. They have a fine kitchen staff, they don't call themselves executive chef or anything like that, which they do at some of the other facilities, but the food is fabulous. We have eaten there several times. The dining room is very nice. They have linen on the tables and stuff like that. For activities, they have everything you can think of. They have dominos, bingo, bridge, exercise, movies with popcorn, etc. They have visiting therapy dogs. They have Bible studies. They have musicians come at least one different one every week. Also they have piano music at lunch time. Apparently, their big meal is lunch.

July 08, 2013

By tvman

The Neighborhood has a wonderful reputation for care and service. My 89 yr old mother came from Mich to be by us and she chose this community as it felt like a place she could make home. Staff very kind and caring and outstanding opportunities for activities. She lived there for almost 5 years until she passed this year. We couldn't have had a better place for her!

April 01, 2012

By kwtwice

I was looking a center for my mother . I chose the neighborhood because it was very clean. The people were very friendly. I was exactly what I was looking for to put her in.

Costs for The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

Photos of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

Services and Amenities of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Get Costs

About The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

The Neighborhood at Tellico Village offers compassionate senior care in Loudon, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Neighborhood at Tellico Village shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Loudon, TN.

Map of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village