Crown Cypress Assisted Living

Reviews of Crown Cypress Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Crown Cypress Assisted Living

April 28, 2012

By Sonwhocares

I was welcomed warmly when I arrived. The atmosphere was very pleasant.The staff was very helpful and knowledgable about all areas in which I had questions. The location is excellent just a 2-3 minute drive from Indian Path Medical Center and a 5-7 minute drive from Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center. The exterior view was wonderous as it is set off the highway and surrounded by the beauty that only tennessee has to offer. The interior area was equally nice. I feel comfortable that when the time finally comes for my mom to have to give up complete independance that this is where she will go to. After driving around and looking at other facilities this is by far one of the top in the area. My mom and I sat down and discussed what I had seen and she is comfortable in my judgement of this establishment. My mom says that when the time comes would love to be a resident here.

September 28, 2011

By Michael F.

I would recommend The Oaks in Kingsport to anyone who is looking for an assisted living home for their elderly loved-one. The building outside and the surrounding landscaping was immaculate, the indoor area was clean and well-kept, and it has a much more pleasant atmosphere than any nursing home would. It seems more like an apartment complex for the elderly rather than an assisted living facility - but the staff are always there to help when they are needed.

About Crown Cypress Assisted Living

At Crown Cypress Assisted Living, you will find a warm assisted living community where senior citizens lead active lives and where adult children feel secure that their parents are protected and fulfilled. Located in beautiful Kingsport, Tennessee, the community is built on one level and designed to enhance every aspect of senior living. When seniors come to Crown Cypress, they step out of loneliness into a vibrant assisted living community of peers and caregivers. Crown Cypress meets the needs of a growing population of senior adults who need a little help with activities of daily living but do not require nursing care. Our community encourages independent living and helps residents truly enjoy their senior years"”with the peace of mind that caregivers are always there to lend a hand.

Map of Crown Cypress Assisted Living