Brookdale Bristol

Reviews of Brookdale Bristol

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bristol

June 11, 2016

By Sharon038585

Brookdale was very nice, and I like the way it was set up. Every day, they have several entrees to choose from for dining and have alternatives and alternative menus to be ordered from individually. What I didn’t like about them was it had more independent living, like a three-story apartment building, and my parents would not do well in an elevator, so they would definitely need the first floor. They were more open and willing to convert the bath tub into a shower.

March 03, 2015

By Ms. Hilda

I have been a resident at Grand Court Bristol for about 4 years now. I have seen many people come and go and many changes. I think the changes that have been made over the past year are exactly what we needed here! We receive excellent care, our food is delicious and looks good and we have great activities. We have a new director and she is outstanding. We also have a new activities director and she has brought life into our program. Everyhbody seems to be excited about what is going on here. I am so happy to be a resident at Grand Court and happy to call this home.

January 16, 2015

By F.Widener

Friendly staff, Vibrant community

March 11, 2014

By Star2

We are just beginning the search to help my Dad find what he needs in this part of his life journey. We were greeted as soon as we entered the building and took a tour of the facilities. We were invited to ask questions and were given a folder with all the information we discussed and which would help us in making a decision. We appreciate all the information we received and the friendly, prompt and courteous people at Grand Court.

September 30, 2013

By Terry17

They were extremely cordial and informative. I also appreciated that they would work with us on things special to my step father.

July 26, 2013

By Harold4

I'd been there several times and I was interested in moving there myself together with my wife so the two of us would live there together, but she went downhill a lot faster than I expect so I have to put her to a place by herself.

May 04, 2013

By Sherry1948

I'm pleased to say when I visited last weekend I was pleasantly surprised by all of the activity going on. Everyone seemed to be having a great time! I felt welcomed and totally comfortable on my first visit. Thank you for your hospitality!

September 08, 2011

By Michael F.

The outside of this building was absolutely beautiful. It was similar to the castle-style homes that were built in this area in the 1930s and 1940s. When I visited, the only bad thing that I noticed about this building was the lack of staff. Although the few staff that were present were extremely friendly and helpful, for a place of this size and stature, I could only think that more people should be staffed here than I saw. Otherwise, I highly recommend Grand Court.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Bristol

Photos of Brookdale Bristol

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Bristol

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours
  • Pharma

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Brookdale Bristol

Brookdale Bristol provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Bristol