Life Care Center of Charleston

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Charleston

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Charleston

July 25, 2017

By Nezziebr

My aunt Ernestine of Huger SC received excelkent care during her stay at Life Care. The staff does a magnificent job daily with the patients at Life Care Center. Hats off, high five and many blessings to you all. My aunt had a peaceful transition to her father up in Heaven. Again the family of Ernestine commend you all. May God bless and keep watch over you all and your patients. We love you all. Inez Broughton

October 13, 2012

By DevotedDaughter1

The receptionist and nurse staff were nice. They greeted us at the door. We were able to see a lounge area for family and residents off the entryway. We were able to see the cafe and the patients' rooms. Each room has their own personal bathroom so the residents don't have to leave their room if they don't want to leave. I liked that this facility is located near a hospital. I thought that was awesome because I know that my father would be able to see the doctor whenever he has an appointment. He loves to walk around and the doctor's office is a short 10 minute walk. They also provide a shuttle for the resident to get to and from their appointment. The building and the grounds are well kept. There are nice seating areas around the grounds which is awesome because it is a smoke free campus. I love the fact that my father won't have to worry about smokers during his afternoon walk. I thought it was interesting that they have 24 hour maintenance on staff.

About Life Care Center of Charleston

Life Care Center of Charleston is a senior living provider in North Charleston, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Charleston for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Charleston