Country Meadows of York West York, PA

Reviews of Country Meadows of York West

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows of York West

August 30, 2012

By jolly jane

Our great grandmother lives in an assisted living facility and is quite pleased with it. She never calls and has complaints and seems to be quite satisfied with her personal care takers. They have community games and grandma has quite a few friends that she has made there. I know she would not want to trade and thinks the people there are genuine and really there to help her.

July 05, 2012

By LRedding

My mother is a Country Meadows of York on Trolley Rd resident. She enjoys the amenities and opportunity to participate in organized events at the site. She also seems to enjoy the dining and socialness of the facility. My mother enjoys the staff and other residents and has formed many relationships while there. She has also been allowed to have a library cart to collect and disperse books to the residents. We feel very comfortable with our mother being there.

January 27, 2012

By Megan Rose

My grandfather actually lived in this retirement community for the final years of his life. What really surprised me was that he said that they were some of the best. I think that this was mainly because of the staff at Country Meadows. I have only spoken to a few in passing while visiting my grandfather, but from what I could gather they were a very nice bunch. They were always so nice and sincere. One thing that grandfather really enjoyed was that the staff there didn't really treat him as if he were living in a stereotypical retirement community. They always made sure that he had his independence, and they were just there if he ever needed help. I would highly recommend this retirement facility to anyone who is interested. I myself am even thinking about going when i am in my golden years. It is very important to make sure that your loved ones are happy and taken care of.

Memory Care Reviews for Country Meadows of York West

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Country Meadows of York West

Country Meadows of York West is a senior living provider in York, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Country Meadows of York West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Meadows of York West