Country Meadows of York West York, PA

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1920 Trolley Road, York, PA 17408
Country Meadows of York West (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Country Meadows of York West

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows of York West

January 27, 2012

By Megan Rose

My grandfather actually lived in this retirement community for the final years of his life. What really surprised me was that he said that they were some of the best. I think that this was mainly because of the staff at Country Meadows. I have only spoken to a few in passing while visiting my grandfather, but from what I could gather they were a very nice bunch. They were always so nice and sincere. One thing that grandfather really enjoyed was that the staff there didn't really treat him as if he were living in a stereotypical retirement community. They always made sure that he had his independence, and they were just there if he ever needed help. I would highly recommend this retirement facility to anyone who is interested. I myself am even thinking about going when i am in my golden years. It is very important to make sure that your loved ones are happy and taken care of.

Memory Care Reviews for Country Meadows of York West

About Country Meadows of York West

Country Meadows York — West has a quaint suburban setting in a residential neighborhood off Pennsylvania Route 74 in Shiloh. This retirement community is conveniently close to West Manchester Town Center and UPMC Memorial Hospital, and it’s approximately 4 miles from Downtown York.

Offering a broad range of senior living options, Country Meadows of York — West lets seniors transition smoothly as their needs change. Its Pathways Restorative Services facility offers emotional and spiritual support, in addition to short- and long-term rehabilitative therapy and specialized fitness programs. Connections Memory Support Services are offered at different levels in the assisted living and memory care neighborhoods. Independent living residents are offered continental breakfast and one full meal for lunch or dinner daily. All residents have 24-hour access to the community’s medical staff.

The attractive campus of Country Meadows of York — West has open and secured landscaped grounds with walking paths and relaxing patio areas. Its ground-level apartment neighborhoods are accessible and pet-friendly. Residents enjoy restaurant-style dining with choices of daily featured entrees and alternative options. The bistro offers casual fare that can be enjoyed for indoor or outdoor dining, and snacks, beverages and fresh fruits are available all day. Friends and family are welcome to join the residents on occasional Sunday brunches.

Map of Country Meadows of York West