Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center

October 01, 2012

By MRSAkid

My personal experience with the facility was mixed. I was greeted each time I entered the rehab by a very personable receptionist, but the overall staffing of the facility was mixed, especially if it was during the weekends. The nursing staff during the week was fantastic; very personable, skilled, and informative. The staff on the weekends, on the other hand, was skeletal and the nursing staff was not as attentive. The nursing assistances were a mix as well. Most were not personable, and in my father's words, "they were pretty gruff". My father also stated that the food was terrible. On the bright side, my dad's rehab itself was good. He was admitted for MRSA in his knees, and the rehab did assist him in his motility. When he entered the facility, he was unable to bend his knees for get himself around at all. When he left the facility, he was able to get around under his own power with the help of a walker.

Services and Amenities of Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center

• Spanish

About Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center

Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehab Center