Germantown Home

Reviews of Germantown Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Germantown Home

January 31, 2014

By Lorna2

My mother is in Germantown Home. I chose this nursing home because, when I went there, I saw that their service was good, the communication was good, and the environment was friendly. It is an awesome place. I found the staff to be very manageable. When I ask a question, they respond quickly. My mother has no problem with them and everybody likes her. As far as accommodations, there are two persons in one room, but my mother is okay with it. At least she has somebody she can talk to there. Regarding food, if something is served that she doesn't like, it is taken back and they would bring in something that she likes. She could always make that request. That's what I like about their food service.

Services and Amenities of Germantown Home

About Germantown Home

Germantown Home is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Germantown Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Germantown Home