Traditions of Lansdale

Reviews of Traditions of Lansdale

Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions of Lansdale

December 05, 2021

By Linda

We went to the Traditions of Lansdale. It was very clean. The people were very friendly. The director was amazing. She took the time to explain things to me and my family. I took my children with me. They made time for all of us and our questions. I am probably going to put my dad there when my mom passes, and I need to put him in care up here with me. They have bingo, they have storytelling, they have games that the residents participate in, and even the dementia patients participate. So they try to make it a fun atmosphere. It feels very cozy. It's all privately funded. The people are courteous, they're kind, they make you feel comfortable and they make it like a family atmosphere. I felt very safe. There are many facilities I've been to where I would not feel safe leaving my parents, but that one, I felt safe leaving them in their care. The staff was very knowledgeable, they were very courteous, they were very kind, and they went out of their way just to make you feel comfortable. It smelled clean as well as looked clean. I think that they're a very well-kept facility.

July 09, 2021

By Reviewer#AT0701

The Traditions of Lansdale was clean, it was open, it was very airy. It was a one-floor which I think was tremendous because I don't think seniors should be going into an elevator for some reason and going four floors up or six floors up, that's not for them. I liked the physical space of the place. I liked the lady who gave me the tour, I liked the place, the way it's set up, very nice, very clean. I didn't see that many staff around. There weren't that many residents out, but I saw maybe three staffers only.

June 26, 2021

By Catherine

The Traditions of Lansdale was lovely. We liked it. We love the rooms too. They showed us two rooms. They're beautiful, and we liked the layout. There was nothing about Traditions that we didn't like. That's probably our number one consideration at this point. The staff was lovely. She was very, very efficient, and very knowledgeable. She introduced us to other staff members as we passed by and to people as we were touring the building. She was very accommodating. They had a library, physical therapy, and morning and afternoon activities that the residents could participate in. They had small dining areas, where you could have space for you and your guests to dine. The rooms did not have any cooking facilities or anything in there, but they did have a space where the residents could use the microwave, oven, and a refrigerator at one or two different locations throughout the building.

January 26, 2021

By Constance

I liked the Traditions of Lansdale. It seemed very nice, and the lady that was in charge, her first name is Kim, she was excellent, and we couldn't visit the room and anything because of COVID. They just gave ourselves a package. The lobby, everything that we saw as we walked in was beautiful, but they had the floor plans in the packet that they gave us, and it seemed very nice, but you can't really blame them because of the COVID. If you're interested my brother has to give a downpayment and all that. They don't have much right now, but they do have activities. They have a van where they take people out to different activities. It's really lovely, and the price is reasonable, and if you're a veteran you can apply for VA assistance to help pay the rent. The outside is very nice, they even had a courtyard where everybody could sit and visit.

October 09, 2020

By Anonymous1001mp

My mother has a room in Traditions of Lansdale. They gave her her meds and her meals. Our experience having her there so far is fine. I can't get in the place, but the staff is pretty good. The meals are very good; she likes them. They're a little slow in answering the desk phone and put you on hold forever, but I know the staff is busy. Overall, it's good and she's OK. I just wish that we could get this place opened up so that we could do visits and bring her in and out.

June 20, 2019

By Edward

We picked this place for our dad but our dad backed out. The staff member was pleasant and informative. We liked the location. It's all on one floor and everything is centralized, with wings on each the side. We liked the way they did things. The rooms are nice and cheery and they have a really good feel about it. They have outings and the residents can go shopping, so they don't just get stuck there. They have a variety of things they can do, which changes from day to day. I would rate them a five, that's why we chose them. Everybody we bumped into was very pleasant and the place really had a good vibe. Everyone was kind. We were thrilled with the place. The facilities were redone a couple of years ago, so it was clean, modern, and bright. There was nothing about them that we didn't like. I briefly tried the food during lunch and the food was great. They have a nice varied menu that's constantly changing.

January 31, 2019

By Helen

My visit was very pleasant. The staff was very accommodating and very informative. I liked the facility very much. I liked the private rooms. They had a staff that would help with all of the activities and provided meals. The dining room was spacious and had good lighting.

August 21, 2017

By Mary

My boyfriend is here. It's very nice and very well landscaped. They have a whole list of activities -- he's not particularly interested in them, but they're available. The staff seemed to be very nice. I've eaten there and the dining room is lovely. Overall, it's fine. They have a library and very nice facilities.

Memory Care Reviews for Traditions of Lansdale

September 14, 2020

By September2020

My mother recently moved my father to Traditions of Lansdale. He was diagnosed with dementia last year. My mother was really in a bad place when she reached out to them to help my father. The management team is phenomenal. During the transition Brian, Kim, and Alicia have comforted my mother throughout the entire process. During the pandemic visitors were restricted from entering the building. During this time Alicia was in constant communication to address any concerns/ questions my mother had. They also remained COVID free throughout the pandemic which was a huge selling point for my mother. That demonstrates to me that the management team does not take short cuts. Thank you for helping my parents. I look forward to the day I can visit to see my father and meet the staff in person.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Traditions of Lansdale

Photos of Traditions of Lansdale

Services and Amenities of Traditions of Lansdale

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Coffee Shop

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Personal Care Liscense issued by the state of PA
  • State Licenses: 145210 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Traditions of Lansdale

Traditions of Lansdale is a senior living provider in Lansdale, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Traditions of Lansdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Traditions of Lansdale