Heatherwood Retirement Community

Heatherwood Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heatherwood Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Heatherwood Retirement Community

September 09, 2012

The Heatherwood was appealing because it was month-to-month rental. It was nice because obviously you don't have to put out a lot of money upfront. The quality of the apartment didn't seem to be very appealing, my mother didn't really like the apartment. They're all small, but still it's quite nice because it's a month-to-month rental.

August 20, 2012

By bmoney

The grounds are well kept and the buildings clearly are maintained well. The rooms are spacious with a nice view off a balcony, but lack some cabinet space. My grandmother has a lot of antique furniture and knick-knacks and there was trouble finding spots to put all of these things as she came from living on her own. The dining room is a short walk away, and during the cold months the residents are able to walk through a covered walkway so they don't have to brave the elements. The residents are provided the opportunity to leave the facility on trips to different shopping areas which I believe is very important. My grandmother gets some interpersonal stimulus from dining with other residents, but I believe it's important for her mental health to be outside of the facility talking to people who she doesn't normally have contact with on a daily basis. Overall, she is very happy where she is now despit her inital hesitance to move into a facility. They do a great job of checking up to make sure she has everything she needs but allow her to maintain much of independence.

Services and Amenities of Heatherwood Retirement Community

• Nurse On Staff: 70 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: Small Pets

About Heatherwood Retirement Community

Heatherwood Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Honey Brook, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heatherwood Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heatherwood Retirement Community