Artman

Reviews of Artman

Assisted Living Reviews for Artman

October 17, 2011

By Joodles

Business brought me into the heart of this facility and there is nothing I can find negative. My inside travels clearly showed the staff to be well above average in every way. The sincerity and care is easy to see in the interplay between the staff and the residents; there is laughter,camaraderie, respect and genuine interest which shine through. I saw and felt genuine relationships and friendships. On one visit I was in awe watching a young aide wheeling a crying resident down the hall; the aide was pushing with one hand while using her other to soothe the woman by rubbing her shoulder and play with her hair. She then leaned over rubbed her cheek and said "we can't have this...let's go and find something we can do for fun." My overall feelings were confident and comfortable. I would (and have) happily referred to this facility. I would have no hesitation if the need arose to place one of my own loved one's into these caring hands.

About Artman

Artman is a senior living provider in Ambler, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Artman for more details on services and rates.

Map of Artman