Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

Reviews of Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

February 07, 2015

By Twin Two

We placed both of my parents in this facility. We are fortunate to have a family member who specializes in senior care case work. She selected this facility for us based on her expertise and research. And that just goes to show that "data" don't amount to a hill of beans. If your parent needs help with washing, eating, meds, special diet needs, daily cleanliness of personal apartments- any level of additional above being totally self sufficient DO NOT use Woodlands. There is drastic staff over turn, and they have been understaffed for the 2 yrs we have known the place.. 2 floors of residents are watched over each night by just 2 staff members. There is no 24 hour nurse. Dad passed away during their care. Mom gets moved out now.

October 18, 2014

By Caring96561950

We visited several places, but my aunt favored Woodland Terrace. It was so much nicer. It was very clean. The people were nicer also and they were more professional. The residents themselves were so friendly. The rooms were a very nice size. They had a nice bathroom with a shower. They had a little efficiency kitchen in them even though they had the dining room downstairs. Their dining area was very bright and cheery. It reminded you of a beautiful hotel. When we came there around 10:30 in the morning, there were quite a few things going on and I thought that was pretty good. They were baking a cake and some were talking about religion. I would go there.

July 29, 2014

My father-in-law was in Woodland Terrace for a month, and they were very nice. It was very clean, and I thought it was a great place. The rooms were large. I would say that the care was very good.

June 26, 2014

By Debbie71228150

Woodland Terrace is wonderful. The food is fabulous, and the staff is OK. My mother-in-law needs little to no care. They've been OK. It's been better since she has adjusted. She has mild dementia, so she really thinks of it as home now. She's very happy. They have daily exercise activities, pet therapy, and outings to different restaurants and different department stores. They have very nice socials.

Costs for Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

Photos of Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

Services and Amenities of Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

• Licenses: Licensed PCH

About Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley

Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley is a senior living provider in Allentown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley