Royalton Place

Reviews of Royalton Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Royalton Place

August 31, 2015

By faithinaloha

My mom has been living in the memory care at Royalton for over a year now and I have been so thankful for the care she has been receiving. All the staff that I have met have been very friendly and willing to help. I also appreciate that there are a variety of activities offered including weekly outings. Royalton also has an activity room that can be reserved for family gatherings which we have enjoyed using.

July 13, 2015

By Ganeen

We visited Royalton Place, and the whole experience had been positive. It was amazing. The staff was unbelievable and wonderful. The facility itself was not brand new, but it was so comfortable when you walked in. Their attitudes toward their clients were more like family than just taking care of you. The rooms were nicer than what I had expected and well-proportioned for elderly people. They were very attractive and more than adequate. I had not eaten there, but the dining room was beautiful. It was spacious and very clean. It was huge, but it also felt intimate. I saw their activities calendar. It was a wide variety of activities, and I was pleased because it was something that encompassed all levels. They had dancing, reading programs, and chair exercises. They had a group that would record your story. At first, I did not feel it was secured, but it was not overly unprotected. The doors weren't locked, and there was no security other than the camera and the bell on the front door. However, the staff was so aware of everyone. I would highly recommend them obviously.

June 18, 2015

By Sharon105126450

We have had mom in Royalton Place for about a month now. I like the fact that it is very neat and clean. They pay a great deal of attention to their guests. My mother seems happy there because they still have church services available for her. It seems like the people are very well educated, very helpful to us, and they are on top of it. The rooms and the dining room are all immaculate. It is very homey. My mom says the food and the staff are both excellent. She's really pleased with them. They have quite a few activities. They visit the library. They have dancers, and they have a piano in the residence and somebody comes and plays it.

We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that your mom is happy and thriving in her new home. Our staff takes great pride in providing personalized care and programming to ensure Royalton Place residents are active and engaged in activities that are of interest to them. Thank you for recognizing our passion and dedication to serving seniors.

April 22, 2015

Royalton Place had studio apartments that were really nice. The employees were very nice as well. They had a big open dining room area, a library area, and a memory care unit. They also had 2-bedroom apartments, and each of the rooms had their own walk-in shower. It was very clean. They even had some birds in a cage that made it kind of homey.

Costs for Royalton Place

Photos of Royalton Place

Services and Amenities of Royalton Place

• State Licenses: 70A319

• About Royalton Place

At Royalton Place, our residents awake each morning knowing they have control over whatever lies ahead. Each day is as active, inspiring and as serene as our residents want it to be. After all, our philosophy is to encourage an active and independent senior lifestyle that supports privacy and dignity.

Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.

Map of Royalton Place